Who's Going To Uni?

Some bird from the PAINTBALL SOCIETY stopped me on Thursday.

Have you been paint balling before?

No.

Would you like to go paint balling?

No.

Felt like a bit of a dick but I don't know how else to get rid of these folk.

Some sack with a set of leaflets literally stepped in my way about 10 minutes ago:

Bawbag with leaflets: "Billy Bawbag for President!"

*motions leaflet in my direction*

Me: "Can I get past please?"

Bawbag: "Are you going to vote?"

Me: "No, I've literally never cared less about anything in the history of the human race"

Bawbag: "Oh."

He moved out my way after that.

Someone standing for the Strathclyde elections tried to add me as a friend on Facebook. I accepted the request then proceeded to not vote for anyone.

I am such a character.

Anyhoo, today has been a productive day. I know what one essay question in the International Relations exam will be, and I also know what half the Work Psychology for HRM exam paper will be.

jones.png

Somebody on Stirling campus is singing Rovers songs as they wait for the bus to Dusk. They just stopped as I opened the window to join in. I'm hoping the culprit (legend) is a reader of this thread.

Not guilty sadly! That said, as soon as the dissertation is done I'll be off to shamelessly sing drunken Rovers songs in Paris with my old flatmates, who are all well versed in how much of a legend Allan Walker is. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to join in a verse of 'strippers and whores when/cause casa scored!' :D

Right, Stirling cuntos. I'm spending a lot of time at the computer labs just now and my usual toilets are out of order. This means using the only other two sets of toilets I know of in Cotterell, which are horrible. I've heard a lot about "shitting heavens" and the like.. anyone care to recommend a bog? Shiny green dot to anyone who gives me enjoyment while taking a dump.

I fucking love the Stirling library bogs. Quality toilets.

I've been singing Pars songs all about the place lately. Any Rovers fans are welcome to join in with some top quailty Fife banter if I bump into them 8)

I saw a guy in a pars top in the library 3rd floor, was that you? Just so you know, Stirling is firmly Rovers territory Poet. Propa nawty aggro for you townie mugs!

Right, Stirling cuntos. I'm spending a lot of time at the computer labs just now and my usual toilets are out of order. This means using the only other two sets of toilets I know of in Cotterell, which are horrible. I've heard a lot about "shitting heavens" and the like.. anyone care to recommend a bog? Shiny green dot to anyone who gives me enjoyment while taking a dump.

Go into the administrative offices in the Cottrell building (the bit near the junction to go down towards the centre. Walk up any corridor and you will find a haven unencumbered by spent bog roll on the floor, pish on the seat or suspicious faeces colour stains on the walls.

There's also quite a tidy wee bog at the end of the corridor where 2Y5 and 2Y8 computer labs are.

Walk to the right as if you were coming from the bridge. Keep going that way until you get near the main reception and there are a set of toilets which are a joy to behold. Took me years to find them but they are beauties, Molton Brown and everything.

I mourn the years I spent at Stirling University using other toilets, typical I only discovered those ones near the end of fourth year.

I got an Email asking me to vote for the following:

• James McAsh
  • VP Services: Max Crema
  • VP Societies & Activities: Kate Harris
  • VP Academic Affairs: Innes MacLeod

As I'm not an Edinburgh student I couldn't vote anyway, but something annoyed me about them. I was told to vote for them simply because they have an 'Anti-Cut Agenda', which to me sounds like an awful reason to vote for someone. If they are so convinced that there should be no cuts, what will they possibly do when there inevitably are cuts?

I've met James McAsh once and all he talked about was extreme left-wing politics, the type I think most folk grow out of at about 15.

I'm assuming/hoping they didn't win?

I got an Email asking me to vote for the following:

• James McAsh
  • VP Services: Max Crema
  • VP Societies & Activities: Kate Harris
  • VP Academic Affairs: Innes MacLeod

As I'm not an Edinburgh student I couldn't vote anyway, but something annoyed me about them. I was told to vote for them simply because they have an 'Anti-Cut Agenda', which to me sounds like an awful reason to vote for someone. If they are so convinced that there should be no cuts, what will they possibly do when there inevitably are cuts?

I've met James McAsh once and all he talked about was extreme left-wing politics, the type I think most folk grow out of at about 15.

I'm assuming/hoping they didn't win?

McAsh and Crema got elected.

Don't know Crema.

It's sort of annoying me that the far-left seem to be dominating university elections at the moment. It seems that the extreme leftist groups are the most politically mobile and get their followers to vote in a way that other political viewpoints seem unable to do.

The SRC election at Glasgow was the same.