Who's Going To Uni?

If it were up to me I'd knock down everything that wasn't the McCance Building and the Student's Union. I mean, Marketing, really? I was delighted when they binned Music and Sociology.

Fortunately I rarely have to go outside McCance Level 4 now which is the figurative brain trust of the whole operation. Granted half of them can't carry out straightforward tasks like signing paperwork or tieing their laces but it's in there somewhere.

So you'd be happy for just the 4th level of the McCance building to exist? I think we engineers can help you.

Everywhere else had better things to spend their money on I guess.....

Glasgow does Medieval History, which is basically throwing a dart at the words someone from the Church wrote down and taking that one as being the truth.

So you'd be happy for just the 4th level of the McCance building to exist? I think we engineers can help you.

:D

No, I'd keep the admin staff downstairs so I can confirm my SAAS payments. You'd have to wear tweed to get through the front door though.

Glasgow does Medieval History, which is basically throwing a dart at the words someone from the Church wrote down and taking that one as being the truth.

Saves money on buying in all those fortnightly mail order magazines and 3 for twos at Waterstones, eventually that shit must add up.

If you're not at a university that is ranked in the top 10 UK universities by the Guardian for your chosen subject area then you're not really at university at all 8)

This isn't a post that necessarily reflects my true feelings, I just want to be part of the crowd.

Edited by yoda

I'd much, much, much rather live in Glasgow than Dundee.

Glasgow and Dundee really aren't all that different.

Thank you. The people that say that Dundee's a shithole are the ones who 1. Haven't been , or 2. Have been, but only been to the football. Glasgow's just bigger really.

I used to like this thread when it was stories about guys called Chin Chin and discussions about leavers' hoodies being for twats.

I got one of those when I was in sixth year. I never wore it, and I still don't. It's strange to see people wandering about with their "Leavers 09/10/11" hoodies on all over Glasgow city centre.

On a related note, uni branded clothing is generally reserved for twats as well.

I got one of those when I was in sixth year. I never wore it, and I still don't. It's strange to see people wandering about with their "Leavers 09/10/11" hoodies on all over Glasgow city centre.

On a related note, uni branded clothing is generally reserved for twats as well.

Absolutely. I can't decide which I find more twattish.