Top Gear

i always thought they were Australian but im not sure why

Phil Rudd, the Drummer, is the only Australian in the group!!!

Just caught the last 10 there, bizarre ending.

it was slightly odd,but i just got the impression that as it was an aston it required hardly any words and they had a go at the authorities

The Scirocco adverts. :lol:

The suicide one was class. :lol:

The first one they did made me laugh until I was literally struggling to breathe! :lol:

it was slightly odd,but i just got the impression that as it was an aston it required hardly any words and they had a go at the authorities

It felt like a last ever Top Gear....it wasn't the last ever one was it? :unsure:

Could be the last ever episode :o

They never said they'd be back like they usually do, Jezza was somberley noting the demise of driving in this country; and more pointedly, the music that was playing in the beautiful Aston film clip was "An Ending" by Brian Eno.

Clues re no more Top Gear? A radically changed programme returning with new presenters? Or just a cool way to finish the series?

You decide

Edited by pantene proV

Could be the last ever episode :o

They never said they'd be back like they usually do, Jezza was somberley noting the demise of driving in this country; and more pointedly, the music that was playing in the beautiful Aston film clip was "An Ending" by Brian Eno.

Clues re no more Top Gear? A radically changed programme returning with new presenters? Or just a cool way to finish the series?

You decide

If you were listening to the news he said schumacher was free until november as thats when the next cars were on the track, so there should be a new series then