Top Gear

• 2 weeks later...

Its a shame it ended the way it did, would have been better if it got a fitting ending. I enjoyed the end of the second film but the first was dull and the series is nowhere near as good as it was a few years.

Sadly i think the new incarnation will be nowhere near as decent as even tonights was.

Edited by meanmistermustard

It was a guilty pleasure of mine but you could tell it was running out of steam and the presenters and producers were getting bored. It will be too awful even for me to watch with that obnoxious ginger cnut presenting. The two sidekicks behaved like naughty kids tonight deliberately making it boring without their hero.

I think it had jumped the shark quite some time ago but it was a bit sad to see it go out like that.

Clarkson and Co will bugger off to another network and make the same thing on their own terms.

What the beeb do I'm not too sure they're going to have to start from scratch and Evans is probably more devisive a personality than Clarkson.

Yes his top gear was contrived but there was chemistry there and some genuinely entertaining bits down the years. Evans will likely be wackiness forced down the viewers throat but I may be wrong.

It was a good filler or something to have on in the background.

Cancelled in 2 seasons where Clarkson will buy the rights and do what he wants with Netflix, of BBC will beg them to come back.

I do agree the second film was better than the first.

It was a guilty pleasure of mine but you could tell it was running out of steam and the presenters and producers were getting bored. It will be too awful even for me to watch with that obnoxious ginger cnut presenting. The two sidekicks behaved like naughty kids tonight deliberately making it boring without their hero.

I agree with much of that. TG had a good run. Sunday's broadcast showed why it is as floppy and tired as Katie Price's snatch.and The Ginger Minger will only detract from what it was..

So thanks TG for a fair few laughs and even if you come back as The Top Gear I am not interested.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...