Nom Nom Nom

23 minutes ago, mathematics said:

The bean mix isn’t: impulse buy. As I was less than impressed with it I’ll try my own next time round.

I love pulses but don’t eat them nearly as often as I should.  The exception is when I’m on holiday.  The hotels we go to usually have a nice selection and I get stuck in.

I think it looks good. Don't know what OFTW means. I think it fine to experiment. How did it taste?

One for the watching/wall (depending on your level of deep hate).

It looks nice to me, though I’d have lightly fried the cabbage.

Ms GHF made a couple of pizzas from scratch yesterday. This is a normal dough, but there was a sourdough too which was delightful. Unfortunately the sourdough was a little more mongrel-looking. She interpreted "frying pan pizza" as cooked completely on the hob, and upon realising her mistake we had to transfer to a cake tin..  tasted bloody brilliant though 

IMG_20200512_192057.jpg

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Ms GHF made a couple of pizzas from scratch yesterday. This is a normal dough, but there was a sourdough too which was delightful. Unfortunately the sourdough was a little more mongrel-looking. She interpreted "frying pan pizza" as cooked completely on the hob, and upon realising her mistake we had to transfer to a cake tin..  tasted bloody brilliant though 
IMG_20200512_192057.thumb.jpg.3df29a261b13415a238c3caf42c50fd5.jpg
Wheres the mango?

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

No offence but it must be absolutely murder being a vegan

None taken. I’m veggie, but I get your gist. I don’t miss meat much, but get the odd craving for fish and for whatever special McDonald’s have on.