Nom Nom Nom

3 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

After a hard morning social-distancing for the weekly messages, opted for rolls n omelette & tattie scone, with a slice of chilli cheddar in between. 😍

20200509_113352.thumb.jpg.4e874aa3fe11aa74f59f439842c6b8df.jpg

That looks and sounds repulsive. I hope it tastes good.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That looks and sounds repulsive. I hope it tastes good.

Sensational Granny, the slice of melting chilli cheddar made them a winner.

I'll be putting a slice over a burger next time we bbq (over charcoal of course)

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Beef stroganoff tonight, made with tagliatelle as is my previously discussed preference.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Might knock out a home made garlic bread to go with it now that I think about it....

I'd happily knock one out to beef stroganoff and home made garlic bread tbqhwy iykwim

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Just got a delivery of afternoon tea, sandwich platter, cakes, scones, traybake and a bottle of champagne.

100% Jealous.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Just got a delivery of afternoon tea, sandwich platter, cakes, scones, traybake and a bottle of champagne.

What’s the occasion and what’s on the sandwiches?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

What’s the occasion and what’s on the sandwiches?

The occasion is that it’s Saturday. The sandwiches were a variety of the usual, ham, cheese, roast beef with various pickles and accompaniments. 

Where from my classy brother?

Monkwoman ordered it from a place called Toffee apple bistro in Rutherglen. We’re onto the gin cocktails now, a delightful afternoon if I must say so myself.

6 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Monkwoman ordered it from a place called Toffee apple bistro in Rutherglen. We’re onto the gin cocktails now, a delightful afternoon if I must say so myself.

Am just a touch more tipsy than I'd like for cooking steaks/flambe sauces etc thanks to some homebrew, and there plenty wine to have with dinner. Having a nice time also tbh. 

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:

Stuffed a couple of bananas with caramel & pecan chocolate, wrapped in foil, and onto the bbq with them.

20200509_190510.thumb.jpg.a1074dfc7a41f0f3e9c28c403759a592.jpg

Looks awful, sounds (and probably tastes) great.

I’ve just had tapas from the M&S range.  Not memorable.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Looks awful, sounds (and probably tastes) great.

I’ve just had tapas from the M&S range.  Not memorable.

Was nice Granny, not really a dessert person but it keeps the missus happy, especially if she gets the bigger banana.

tmp_825-tumblr_lx53oiVMDB1qa80mlo1_r2_500-1225660684.gif.cbeff34d399d67f205e4afdc5f4137e4.gif.f748d3981b37bdb6fc3c3b7eb5afb551.gif

Just now, Silverton End said:

Was nice Granny, not really a dessert person but it keeps the missus happy, especially if she gets the bigger banana.

tmp_825-tumblr_lx53oiVMDB1qa80mlo1_r2_500-1225660684.gif.cbeff34d399d67f205e4afdc5f4137e4.gif.f748d3981b37bdb6fc3c3b7eb5afb551.gif

She tells me that too.