Nom Nom Nom

Salad tonight as it is a warm day. I have Serrano Ham and Chorizo and some nice Chicken, a bag of leaves and some baby boilers. All washed down with buckets load of White wine.

Got an Indian meal (Tikka Masala, Korma, Bombay Potatoes, Rice and Naan) from Tesco for like £3... probably won't eat much of it, but at that price it doesn't really matter!

Don't eat like this often, but we went to the taste of Scotland show at the meadows today.

So starter was a scallop, pea puree and pancetta.

Main was a bit of belly pork with butternut squash and mashed tatties.

Crannachen for pudding....

....with a couple of bottles of cider, was quite nice and I'm fairly tanned. We went to a demonstration on how to cook crabs from the head chef of the three chimneys up in Skye. Was a rather good day out!

....with a couple of bottles of cider, was quite nice and I'm fairly tanned. We went to a demonstration on how to cook crabs from the head chef of the three chimneys up in Skye. Was a rather good day out!

Had dinner there a few years ago,lovely.

Had a nice pork casserole with some brown rice tonight. Made enough for four meals on Saturday night so that I could eat it through the week, so still have two portions left.