Nom Nom Nom

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was that bucatini?

I've not touched a drop for over two years (don't think I've mentioned that) but a Buckfast & Martini cocktail sounds fucking amazing. Starting the day with a few of them would get you sharpened up and ready for anything. 

15 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Went to Tattu tonight. Don’t get me wrong it was very nice, but considering we only got 6 ‘small plates’ and a dessert to share (admittedly with a couple of cocktails and a bottle of wine) and it was £130, it’s ragingly overpriced for what it is.

At least you got to see two lassies winching in the rain.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Cos smoking makes things awesome

It stunts your growth..........................................................................................................................................................

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Beef shin, turned into chilli con carne which is currently on the gas but will be getting circa 4 hours of low and slow whisky barrel smoke in a wee while.

20200822_125237.jpeg20200822_123716.jpeg

Got a recipe for this? Looks and sounds v.v good.

5 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I saw in Lidl "Gressingham Duck Burgers". Anyone tried them and would you recommend ?

I have seen these. I recommend you try them Dave and let us know.

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Got a recipe for this? Looks and sounds v.v good.

I have seen these. I recommend you try them Dave and let us know.

I dont really do recipes  but it had beef shin, onions, peppers mushrooms garlic. Tinned tomatoes x 2, oxo, ll x2 tomato puree, lea and perrins. 2 chillies. 

Spices were cumin, cayenne, bay, parsley, paprika. A spoon full of chipotle paste. Inthink that was all that was in it

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont really do recipes  but it had beef shin, onions, peppers mushrooms garlic. Tinned tomatoes x 2, oxo, ll x2 tomato puree, lea and perrins. 2 chillies. 

Spices were cumin, cayenne, bay, parsley, paprika. A spoon full of chipotle paste. Inthink that was all that was in it

When you say you don’t do recipes, did you just pick a bunch of ingredients and estimate roughly how much of each to put in and hope for the best?

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

When you say you don’t do recipes, did you just pick a bunch of ingredients and estimate roughly how much of each to put in and hope for the best?

Yeah basically. I have rough idea of what il need to put in it for something new il check but I dont measure anything or that except for baking bread. 

Also there was dark chocolate in it I forgot to say

Edited by Bairnardo