Nom Nom Nom

38 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Not really. Just a rump steak finished with butter, rosemary & garlic. Then a few mushrooms and a dod of Dijon mustard.

I need to get my eyes tested or a phone with a bigger screen. My first glance at your first pic looked looked like there was an omelette or paella type thing going on beneath the beef.

Edited by 8MileBU

10 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Three mushroom risotto with venison & purple sprouting broccoli.

Love the process of making risotto, used porccinni, field & chestnut mushrooms. Also my first time using red wine instead of white.
Risotto was a bit wetter than I’d have liked but tasted fantastic.

IMG_7557.jpg

Looks nice, that's tenderstem broccoli though.

4 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Picked up some Stornoway black pudding yesterday from Loch Leven's Larder on a whim so fry up for tea. Should really have got some beans and a tattie scone to go with it but otherwise very pleased. Potentially moves a full Scottish onto the list of things not to order out because I can make it more to my satisfaction at home. 

IMG_20200920_193240316~2.jpg

That would put you off breakfast. Cheap sausage is burnt and the egg is over done. Hash Brown's shouldn't even be there. 3/10.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

One too many hash brown and as pointed out, the lorne is overdone. Otherwise a sterling effort and extra point awarded for gubbing it at 10pm on a Sunday. Commitment. 

There isn’t a time of day where it’s unacceptable to eat a cooked breakfast. It’s also difficult to not want one after seeing photos of one. I’ll settle for some burnt bread though.

14 hours ago, coprolite said:

Just finished a bachelors pasta and sauce for lunch. It was bought in March while doomsday prepping. 

I won't traumatise you with a photo. 

If you like feet flavoured slime then it's probably for you. I feel quite queasy. 

You are absolutely wrong on this, unless it was one of the shitty wee instant pots. If it was a packet, you are wrong.