Snow!

xbl

Aye, but on the bright side, your gardens look awfu' neat and tidy! :)

It is very tidy,there isn't much growing in the garden just now,and there is no lawn at the front of the house. :D

In answer to the question about Scone, the snow is horrible in Perth so Scone won't be any better. It's still as deep as it was this morning and we're bracing for temperatures as low as -10 overnight.

I had my wellies on tonight to put the bin out and the snow was right up to my knees. :o Then again I am a bit of a short arse. :P

In answer to the question about Scone, the snow is horrible in Perth so Scone won't be any better. It's still as deep as it was this morning and we're bracing for temperatures as low as -10 overnight.

Just walked through the Scone Den about 15 minutes ago. It's like bloody Narnia down there.

Had at least 6 inches on the ground this morning when I got up. I live at the bottom of a hill and was only the second person to go up it, the other being a 4x4. My clio made it though, and I made it in to work on time :) Sat at 30mph down the A9 (Luncarty to Perth), then much slower once on the Dunkeld road.

I don't see the fuss with people struggling to drive in it, surely if my clio can do it then most cars can.

Was through in Glasgow for a gig tonight, that was a tortuous drive home. A80 / M876 is horrific.

I was working in Glasgow on Saturday night. Left the city centre, where it was rain pissing down rather than snow, at about 10.40pm. It turned to snow on the Stepps by-pass and the further east I travelled, the worse it got. Don't know what time you made the trip, but a petrol/oil tanker had jack-knifed at Haggs and it was murder trying to get up the hill past it. First time I've ever really been worried that I might not make it home. I was stuck behind another lorry (Fraserburgh-based, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was later caught up in the A9 mayhem) until I decided I didn't want to chance getting stuck behind him on the hill up to the Larbert turn-off and overtook him on the downhill stretch. Absolutely fucking delighted to get home just after midnight and haven't ventured out at all today.

Had at least 6 inches on the ground this morning when I got up. I live at the bottom of a hill and was only the second person to go up it, the other being a 4x4. My clio made it though, and I made it in to work on time :) Sat at 30mph down the A9 (Luncarty to Perth), then much slower once on the Dunkeld road.

I don't see the fuss with people struggling to drive in it, surely if my clio can do it then most cars can.

It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it.

South Queensferry is now at the stage of having pavements which had started to thaw then have frozen again very unevenly making it sore to walk on and the dog looks hilarious trying to go for a run!!

I wish it would make up it's mind.

my mum and dad got a shock,they stay in perth but spent christmas in luxembourg,flew home today said was ok until broxden roundabout then roads were a nightmare,and short walk to tescos was as well,think they must of been sleeping on boxing day when i told them aviemore had 2 foot of snow and was minus 18 everyday :D