Snow!

xbl

There's only 1 thing wrong with that theory - it's not May yet.

Close enough though - the lightning will just be the air clearing itself and we will get a decent spell

What's grim about thunder and lightning? Absolutely brilliant weather.

Yeah thats good but the general cold weather and the snow that we've had isn't nice. Having said that we had a heat wave a few days last week

Close enough though - the lightning will just be the air clearing itself and we will get a decent spell

Yeah thats good but the general cold weather and the snow that we've had isn't nice. Having said that we had a heat wave a few days last week

^^^

Brainwashed

We broke the record yesterday

17cm fell yesterday taking the seasonal total to 551cm which is the most since records began

(if only Roy and Norris were around to share my joy)

This global warming is scary.

• 3 months later...

There was the most glorious sunset last night over The Sperrins (thought it made a change from "Snow on The Sperrins" so decided to post it on this thread) when I was bringing 3 of the grand children down for a visit, fair lifted my spirits.

Then I came in and saw the Dons result.... :bairn

• 3 months later...

I was driving back from Aboyne just before noon and the North bound side of the A90 was not going anywhere as a couple of lorries and some Mercedes sports cars were all wheel spinning away. I heard later that the South bound side had gone the same way.

Similar scenes at Freuchie, with traffic crawling along while the road surface turned to ice.

Not much fun. Lovely snowy scenes though. Bet that made the long wait fly by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...