Snow!

xbl

Light dusting in Elgin and Fochabers when I was there at 9am, the lads I have working out there said everything was white by the time they left at 3pm. Light flurries in Inverness and Alness in the afternoon, just starting to lie in Alness now.

If you want to waste a few minutes of your time at work I recommend having a look at the Traffic Scotland Live Eye Cameras. Always a good way to see where the snow is!

Also, unlike a lot of you I look forward to the snow. The Cairngorms have 10 runs open today, instead of yesterdays 6. By the time the weekend comes there will be plenty of boarding to be done! Shame I don't have the time to take advantage of it until mid-December.

Light snow here earlier but now just pissing down with strong winds to boot. I think it wll turn to snow over night.

I hear Aberdeen has had a fair bit dumped this afternoon - any snow reports from anyone?

Got a load of snow on the bus back from Forfar today, didn't lie though just turned to water.

Light dusting in Elgin and Fochabers when I was there at 9am, the lads I have working out there said everything was white by the time they left at 3pm. Light flurries in Inverness and Alness in the afternoon, just starting to lie in Alness now.

Was snowing for about 5 minutes in Inverness, enough for a slight dusting on the lawn.

Sleet on and off here all day, forecast is snow tonight and tomorrow but it won't be much. The temperature isn't going to get above freezing all weekend though.

Been snowing on and off all day here in glorious Newcastle Upon Tyne. Started to lie over the last hour or so.

Just a wee dusting here, 10 miles fae Dundee. Have heard it was very heavy up Glenshee/Glenisla today.

It's really not going to snow at all.

Pah... we havn't even got the heating on.

The man is coming to fix the boiler tomorrow...

laugh.gif this will be one part of the year where i won't envy most of my friends for moving out. that said, my maw and dad can be tyrants when it comes to the application of the central heating.