Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's a well known fact that every inter-town bus has that 'special' know-it-all who clearly knows every little (and starts every sentence with "you know this..."), usually appearing in some sort of attire bearing the badge of some football club. By themselves, they're usually just bearable, yet charming individuals.

However, when two of them find one another, bus trips become super mundane and close to unbearable, especially when Forth Bridge engineering is the topic of debate. How these guys aren't top engineers able to fix the bridge in a day shall remain a mystery.

Binman knocks on door, a Chinese man opens the door.

'Where's yer bin?'

'I've been sleeping'

'No, where's yer bin?'

'I told you I've been sleeping'

'No, where's yer wheelie bin?'

'OK, I've been upstairs having a w**k'

Thanks, Zen. Rubbery!

Forgot to replace Alexis Sanchez in my Dream Team but Aldereiweld has come in off the bench with a lovely assist. 2 from Mahrez too should see me stay top of the Brazilian League for the 2nd week on the bounce.

That's twice now you've used Charlie Sheen 'winning' memes. I'm going to say that as of last week, these pics are redundant.

2 carriages on the border railway is simply outrageous.

Is it always overcrowded?

Mine today is my bemusement about how a country that has rain about 250 days out of the year still fails to have measures to prevent mass flooding. I know you can't control the weather but you'd think after years of the same places flooding some genius would come up with a solution!

Edited by 19QOS19

That's twice now you've used Charlie Sheen 'winning' memes. I'm going to say that as of last week, these pics are redundant.

This is how up to date I am with popular culture... To me this is still funny... Especially with him coming out recently and admitting that he thinks 2 and a Half Men is the biggest piece of shit since HIV.. Or words to that effect.

The Thornton's cookies you get in Morrisons are tremendous. A pack of 4 for 80p. Double chocolate and fudge ones are godly!

Go forth and purchase fellow P+Bers.

Are they better than the raspberry and White chocolate ones?