Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What kind of absolute minx needs a microwave "in a hurry"?

Ones who have a selection of small animals that need exploded?

Fair point; I think we were just broke at the time.

Check this bad boy. Edinburgh's oldest microwave?

No chance, it's touch control ffs.

Last time I saw my brother in Edinburgh he was still rocking a Toshiba 1982 effort with the dials. Think it was 700 Watt , so probably heats like a 150 Watt one now (they lose power as they age).

No chance, it's touch control ffs.

Last time I saw my brother in Edinburgh he was still rocking a Toshiba 1982 effort with the dials. Think it was 700 Watt , so probably heats like a 150 Watt one now (they lose power as they age).

We've got one about 30 years old, there was a small fault so I took it to a guy to see if he could fix it before getting a new one. He did all the tests, changed a fuse and said it was working perfectly and was much better built than the modern ones.

Ones who have a selection of small animals that need exploded?

Fair point; I think we were just broke at the time.

Haha fair enough, I was just kidding anyway. I'm such a tease.

FWIW, I probably underestimate my microwave and its convenience.That's not to say that I live off ding ding meals, but I reckon I use more than I give it credit for.

Haha fair enough, I was just kidding anyway. I'm such a tease.

FWIW, I probably underestimate my microwave and its convenience.That's not to say that I live off ding ding meals, but I reckon I use more than I give it credit for.

It's remarkable what you can make in them, actually. Was a glorious day when I realised you could stick a jacket tattie in for 10 minutes instead of waiting for an hour in the oven.

I'm sure no one who posts on here will be bothered by this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35301148

Mozza.

Mozza?

There's no way Mozza hasn't been smart enough to regularly slip a few quid to the IT boys for 'services rendered'.

Suspect we have a couple of posters who may end up on watch lists, however :P

Pretty sure the first time I hears that was when Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee. Obviously not the same wording of course.

Caroline Aherne asked Debbie the question I think, with virtually the same wording. Did I just use virtually wrongly like you get stick with literally?

That's Alan Rickman (Snape from Harry Potter) dead. 69 and from Cancer.

If you (a) felt the need to explain who he was and (b) thought his most iconic role was from a kids movie about magic then you're probably very young and uncultured.

He is far more famous, of course, for being in a Texas music video.