Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is your postcode a BURGLARY HOTSPOT? BE A AWAIR.

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/hubs/burglary-hotspots/

(1.15% chance with me. Which is fucking nonsense considering Im in Dundee)

What a brilliant idea. The only reason you'd check the website is if you're worried about your home's security, so the website keeps a list of the most commonly-searched postcodes as a guide for burglars looking for the easiest streets to case. Quality work from the villains.

(0.33% :thumsup2 )

I was listening to old George Galloway call ins earlier on youtube and after leaving it for a while a video called the breast of Tommy Boyd came on and there were countless hilarious call ins for the entire show and Tommy Boyd was ridiculously rude in all of them - is this guy for real and these call ins genuine or is this some sort of spoof? Don't get much clarity on google about the guy but i would imagine he is well known among some on here...

I take it this is the former TalkSport host Tommy Boyd?

Never heard him on TalkSport, but I know him better as the former Wide Awake Club and Win, Lose or Draw legend. I'd heard he was a p***k, which is a shame as I always liked him as a kid.

What do you guys choose when someone asks heads or tails? I'm always a tails never fails man and after lengthy discussion at work today it turned out the majority do the same and go tails. Over to you...

What do you guys choose when someone asks heads or tails? I'm always a tails never fails man and after lengthy discussion at work today it turned out the majority do the same and go tails. Over to you...

post-101-14540150036548_thumb.jpg

Heads. Always heads. You never watched Only Fools and Horses?

Heads. Always heads. You never watched Only Fools and Horses?

Just always a tails never fails man, served me well so far, won a rare charizard Pokemon card in primary school due to a tails win and stuck with it since.

Been having a nightmare with accountants this year and am on my 4th one after getting a recommendation. Paid him a decent amount of cash to amend all my returns since I started and just got confirmation of my tax payable for 13/14 and 14/15 and it's about a quarter of what it could have been if I'd continued to try to do things myself.