Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yesterday, I got an email inviting me to an interview for a job which could add £10k on to my yearly wage. I'm nervous but incredibly excited at the prospect of that.

Does that include expenses?

It'll sound much less attractive if you have to buy the lingerie out of your own pocket.

£10k a year is less than the minimum wage.

I never understood the terrible venom you induced on here before, as I've always seen you as fairly affable.

Turns out, you deliberately misinterpret posts to suit your agenda, and are in fact a c**t of the lowest order.

The point made was an increase in wage, even if the poster was on 50k a year, that's a 20% increase in one fell swoop. Don't be a parade cloud.

Just to clear up guys, I currently work full time in the pub trade - wages are fucking shite.

You'll be letting us know where you currently work in time for your last night. No doubt there'll be a lot of 'bad pints' that your pals at P&B would be happy to save you the effort of pouring away 8)

I used to get Valentine's Day cards from my gran until I was about seven. I've since met other folk who have similar tales, including folk who got them from their own mothers :shutup

What kind of confused, Fifesque nonsense is that?

I used to get Valentine's Day cards from my gran until I was about seven. I've since met other folk who have similar tales, including folk who got them from their own mothers :shutup

What kind of confused, Fifesque nonsense is that?

I've heard that in Dundee, they don't stop with Valentine's.

They actually buy Mothers Day cards and send them to themselves, with your name on them.

I've heard that in Dundee, they don't stop with Valentine's.

They actually buy Mothers Day cards and send them to themselves, with your name on them.

Must be some rank rotten children in Dundee if the mothers prefer to use my name over their sons.

More than happy to receive Valentines cards from them too, albeit with pictures. I'll forward the elderly ones on to Granny Danger and the Sarge.

Must be some rank rotten children in Dundee if the mothers prefer to use my name over their sons.

More than happy to receive Valentines cards from them too, albeit with pictures. I'll forward the elderly ones on to Granny Danger and the Sarge.

Ask any child in Dundee and they all have a missing sibling called Dave who was adopted out.