Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

NFL is brilliant once you know the basics. If you don't understand what is going on it's extremely confusing and arguably boring. I decided to learn the rules a few years back and have been loving it since.

^^^ This.

The BBC iPlayer highlights are really good for rookies.

Mon The Jets :D

Not so much this.

#gobroncos

I usually smile at the dog owners so they know that i think they have a cute dog.

I think this is the default position that normal people take. I (and, I assume, the DA) see the dug first and remember there's a human attached when it's too late to avoid the funny looks.

I don't think Baracus gives a f**k, however :P

I've not been able to play football in any way since November due to injury and I'm depressed as f**k about it. I'm missing regular fives, work football and my elevens Sunday team. Feel totally left out!

Went to the gym to do some running on Monday and I think I've still got the same injury as it has been sore since. As a 32 year old I fear my career might be over!

I've not been able to play football in any way since November due to injury and I'm depressed as f**k about it. I'm missing regular fives, work football and my elevens Sunday team. Feel totally left out!

Went to the gym to do some running on Monday and I think I've still got the same injury as it has been sore since. As a 32 year old I fear my career might be over!

You were never very good.