Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I got a bag of 'Mega Sour Raspberry' boiled sweets earlier, basically because I like this sort of thing, but mostly because they're blue (hence must be good).

Never before have I had a sweetie that causes such serious discomfort, yet they're masochistically tasty. The salivating 'pain' is logarithmic if plotted against number of sweets consumed. Molars will be sensitive for a good few days after just three I think.  About 20 more to go...

I got a bag of 'Mega Sour Raspberry' boiled sweets earlier, basically because I like this sort of thing, but mostly because they're blue (hence must be good).

Never before have I had a sweetie that causes such serious discomfort, yet they're masochistically tasty. The salivating 'pain' is logarithmic if plotted against number of sweets consumed. Molars will be sensitive for a good few days after just three I think. About 20 more to go...

You''re complaining about a self-inflicted confectionery condition whilst I have kidney stones?

FFS...

Edited by hk blues

I was thinking today about keys and how old fashioned they are but yet they are still so commonly used. I wonder if in 10 years time there will be a dramatic reduction in them, or if we remain technophobic on the issue for ever more.

Most apartments in South Korea are accessed with a numerical code. It's a pretty good system.

I think I need to work on making my posts more entertaining....

You''re complaining about a self-inflicted confectionery condition whilst I have kidney stones?

FFS...

Yes. I believe you underestimate just how 'mega sour' these things are.

51zegACjwjL._SY300_.jpg

As opposed to "I have a stone in my kidney, boo hoo"

dawson-crying-gif.gif

I can't decide whether I should go home tonight and rattle an hour or two on the exercise bike while watching the football, or go to the pub and rattle 10 pints while watching the football. I know that I'll be suffering tomorrow either way.

Go home and rattle your bird and watch the highlights later.

She's currently in Malaysia as part of a practical unit linked to the course she is doing at college. Two chug Tuesday is as close as I'll get to rattling anything for the next 8 days.

Go home and rattle 10 pints over an hour or two on the exercise bike whilst watching the football.

edit: Should have quoted.  Can't be fucked fixing it

With the amount of fluid lost via sweat and the need to pish constantly after the 4th or 5th pint, I reckon I'd get through the first 80 minutes OK but anything beyond that will be a struggle.

Go hard or go home.

^^^^^ This c**t kens

I'd say get the best of both worlds - half the beer in take but do it whilst doing a half arsed exercise on your bike and watching the football.

See above.

Probably settle for the bike only tonight. Plenty of drinking to be done on Saturday and Sunday, and tonight it will be full of insufferable ex pats pretending to have links to Ireland, and insufferable Swiss c***s who can't tell the difference between the Scots and the Irish. I'll do more than enough of the first on Saturday and get more than enough of the second the rest of the time.

Andy Goram is sitting in the shitest pub in Arbroath right this very second, he seems to be here alot for some reason. That is all.

Pretty pricey in the more upmarket bars if you're constantly buying pints for two tbf.