Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Air Transat are by far the worst airline I've ever flown with.  The plane still had one of those old TVs hanging down the middle of the ailse that everyone has to crane their necks to see.

And the film was that fucking awful Green Latern shite as well.

That's what you get when you fly economy I suppose. 

I flew with Aeroflot from Heathrow to Moscow when I'm pretty sure they had one of the worst air safety records on the planet. Nothing happened though except seeing the biggest gathering of miserable faced c***s I've ever seen in the one place once I arrived in Moscow, possibly with the exception of the away end at Dens on the 2nd of May. 

41 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

I flew Air Deccan in India once and had to hold the insulation panel (which surrounded the window) in place for the 60 minute flight as it fell off as we were taking off. Happy days.

I take it all back. You have done a day's work in your life.

Or at least 60 minutes.

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I wonder if these hings will start appearing at football grounds? Might attract a few extra punters? 

Oor boy Jaggy clearly has severe sunstroke. Thinks Pokèmon will get extra bodies through the gates. 

Get well soon, m8.

20 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

A boy from my Village has just been on Jeremy Kyle, should see the nick of the c**t:lol:. It aired today, fucking hilarious.

You would see the boy in question at the Astro's playing football with lads that are not even in 1st year. He's about 26 as well:lol:

There is a rumour that his girlfriend got a pasting last night by a relative. 

This was taken outside her house yesterday.

image.jpeg

53 minutes ago, supermik said:

There is a rumour that his girlfriend got a pasting last night by a relative. 

This was taken outside her house yesterday.

image.jpeg

Aye that's the house right enough. Why anyone would think going on The Jeremy Kyle Show is a good idea is anyone's guess.

I'm off to Ibiza on Sunday and I've been buzzing for it for months, until today when ive suddenly woke up wondering what I've done and how I'm going to last 7 days at the tender age of 26. 

It'll fly by. Sure, 11am-12:30pm will drag and it'll seem like the world is ending but after a couple bombers and a few pint, you'll be right as rain and ready to take on the overweight women that Ireland has shipped out.

Do 'Judgement Sundays' still happen? 

Not entirely sure what goes on tbh I've never been, only done Maga a couple of times with the boys, pretty excited for Carl Cox and Eric Prydz as well as OBC going by videos. I thought my days of lads holidays were long gone but my plans for this years holiday got changed so here we are. As long as theres plenty pills and thrills I'm sure I'll be fine just fighting by, either that or I'll have a flight booked home by Wednesday. 

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

I may have inadvertently grassed someone in to the store manager at the opticians. :(

Did they tell you not to bother with the designer frames as they fall apart quicker than the cheap ones?

Did they tell you not to bother with the designer frames as they fall apart quicker than the cheap ones?

No, but I wasn't after that fancy shite anyway.