Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I'll no doubt get called a Lee Wallace sympathiser for this, but why not involve the law? Regardless of who's house it was, I would be getting him lifted for something as serious as robbing a wee granny.

The police have been called but it is hard to prove as the gran has dementia,she is a lovely lady and let's just say if the guy shows his face in the village again he will be in trouble and not just from me.

If the same jakeball is suspected of pinching money from the old dears purse I'd have thought the police could just take fingerprints?

Or you could just go round and kick his can of cider over.....

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I'd throw a jobby at him too if he's been pinching from and old dear. There's some things in life you just don't do...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

ah, a change of tactic this time, Miley? Will your daughter be in attendance this time?

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

My future son in laws gran stays in 3 cottages up from us and we caught a local alky going into her house yesterday so grabbed him and threw him out with a few words in his ear,it now turns out that money went missing from her purse last week(£30).

I've got the bit from Human Traffic stuck in my head now. 

"He's been thrown out with a physical warning" 

My papa passed away this morning. Got to see him 4 days ago, promising I'd be back today to see him again; unfortunately I can't. Going to be a long train journey back from Dingwall. Basically a 2nd dad to me.

My papa passed away this morning. Got to see him 4 days ago, promising I'd be back today to see him again; unfortunately I can't. Going to be a long train journey back from Dingwall. Basically a 2nd dad to me.

Sorry to hear that Sweeps.

4 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Sorry to hear that Sweeps, chin up lad, remember the good times. 

Thoughts with you & yours. 

G-Bo

16 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Sorry to hear that.  Take care.

2 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I'm going to work in Basra for the next 6-8 weeks....

Shiting myself tbh but can't turn down work at the minute.

Flight tomorrow.

Pray for Deefiant

good luck an everything

but should the worst happen you couldn't pm me your password for your account here, I could do with an alias & I'll be keeping the memory alive n stuff.

G-Bo

1 hour ago, Deefiant said:

I'm going to work in Basra for the next 6-8 weeks....

Shiting myself tbh but can't turn down work at the minute.

Flight tomorrow.

Pray for Deefiant

f**k that.

Can I get your Dee tops after you're beheaded by ISIS? And tell them you're not wearing one of those hideous tangerine jumpsuits when you're lead out to meet your maker in the middle of the desert. They seem like nice guys, I'm sure they'll give you a dark blue one.