Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Taking pictures of people in the pub and posting them on the Internet isn't weird

I don't condone it, but people post pictures of random folk they don't know on social media every day. It's creepy, aye, but a bit unfair to only pipe up when Philipy does it.

3 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Do they? Perhaps I'm naive but I can't think of a single reason to post someone else's picture without consent

Jagfox posted a picture of a kingfisher earlier without it's consent. Bang out of order.

Just went for an interview to put my boy into a private school. I was sitting in the waiting room opposite some posh looking mother who was reading a book, probably Tolstoy or Greek philosophy or something, while I'm sitting across from her like a 12 year old kid in absolute fits at this post...

Screenshot_20161128-120315.png

Edited by Dee Man

Just went for an interview to put my boy into a private school. I was sitting in the waiting room opposite some posh looking mother who was reading a book, probably Tolstoy or Greek philosophy or something, while I'm sitting across from her like a 12 year old kid in absolute fits at this post...]

Scotch College no doubt. [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

11 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Scotch College no doubt. emoji383.pngemoji383.pngemoji383.png

I'd never heard of that but just looked it up.  I'd like to send him there but I'd also like to be able to afford to eat some food now and again.

Fortunately I'll only be paying about a quarter of what it costs to send kids there.