Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

30 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Another christmas card came today for the people who use to own our house (moved out over 4 years ago). This time it's from a woman who put a wee story in about how she is seriously ill and no longer on Facebook to tell anyone. Dunno whether I should tell the old owner, but then she'll know I'm a nosey bitch and open mail not addressed to me :unsure2:

Take it you were hoping to see a tenner in there you shameful b*****d.:lol:

Just now, sjc said:

Aberlour?

Unsure as the five bags of it are magically sourced from my other half's dad, although he works in Speyside so Aberlour's a good candidate.

I give that wonderful and pricey oak wood a respectful end to its working life of course... by getting my coal fire going with it.  Brings out a grand smell along with the peats, also of dubious origin.

25 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Unsure as the five bags of it are magically sourced from my other half's dad, although he works in Speyside so Aberlour's a good candidate.

I give that wonderful and pricey oak wood a respectful end to its working life of course... by getting my coal fire going with it.  Brings out a grand smell along with the peats, also of dubious origin.

I'll bet it smells great! See if your father in law can get you some with Aberlour in it instead though! ;)

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Another christmas card came today for the people who use to own our house (moved out over 4 years ago). This time it's from a woman who put a wee story in about how she is seriously ill and no longer on Facebook to tell anyone. Dunno whether I should tell the old owner, but then she'll know I'm a nosey bitch and open mail not addressed to me :unsure2:

Post it on Facebook for her.

I just got a hamburger supper from the chippy there and they gave me 2 hamburgers in it, two! I've never seen such generosity in my life, I couldn't even finish all the chips and the best thing about it was that it's was only £3.40. 

No wonder there's so many fat b*****ds in this country. 

I just got a hamburger supper from the chippy there and they gave me 2 hamburgers in it, two! I've never seen such generosity in my life, I couldn't even finish all the chips and the best thing about it was that it's was only £3.40. 

That's ridiculously cheap. Think it's £4:20 for the equivalent supper at my local chippy and you only get one hamburger.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

That's ridiculously cheap. Think it's £4:20 for the equivalent supper at my local chippy and you only get one hamburger.

It's a pretty cheap chippy/Turkish in general and pretty good considering that it's 2 minutes for my door. God knows who's eating 2 hamburgers and a pile of chips though, I'm stappit now. 

Was at Kinross services today. Went to the toilets and headed into trap one. Lying in the bottom of the pan was a huge shite that would have brought a tear to big Innes. Done a quick about turn and settled for trap two instead. Three different people went to use trap one and each one of them said "fucks sake" before heading elsewhere along the row :lol:

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

2 hamburgers in a hamburger supper is industry standard no?

Every one I have ever seen has had 2.

Must be more generous in Falkirk than Fife, it's a first for me although admittedly I don't have too many burger suppers. 

I've never had a burger from the chip shop (let's not start the chippy/chipper debate) that I can remember, they any use?

7 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I've never had a burger from the chip shop (let's not start the chippy/chipper debate) that I can remember, they any use?

Was decent enough yeah, I had originally wanted a red pudding but there was none left so opted for the burger, was a good change. 

4 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Stealing money from babies, and now opening other people's mail....

moz%20in%20da%20club.jpg