Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Downloaded Snapchat to see what all the fuss was about and have found it to be shit. I don't like that you can't browse through users to add to your contacts like you can with other social media platforms.
Too much effort to go off searching the Internet for people I might want to follow. You know, the dirty single mum's and suchlike.

Downloaded Snapchat to see what all the fuss was about and have found it to be shit. I don't like that you can't browse through users to add to your contacts like you can with other social media platforms.
Too much effort to go off searching the Internet for people I might want to follow. You know, the dirty single mum's and suchlike.

Good for a flirt, your chats disappear too, also you can add wads of famous tidy birds/models and check their stories. ChelsFergo sort of started this trend but she's aff it now. Decent enough app like. Had some good laughs with my mates because of it too.

Stick with it. All the people I've added that I've known has been through their phone number. Once you add a few it'll start recommending folk.

Good for a flirt, your chats disappear too, also you can add wads of famous tidy birds/models and check their stories. ChelsFergo sort of started this trend but she's aff it now. Decent enough app like. Had some good laughs with my mates because of it too.

Stick with it. All the people I've added that I've known has been through their phone number. Once you add a few it'll start recommending folk.

For once, lichtie is speaking sense.

Got a message from Pinelopi the other day that just said "You know Pie and Bovril is public right?"

She'd googled Hamish the Cobbler's name + Braintree and this was one of the first results.

She had a mixed reaction. Part annoyed at the discussion of her personal life with strangers and part thinking you lot were fucking hilarious but, overall, is pleased a google of his name brings him up as an absolute melter on the internet.

Got a message from Pinelopi the other day that just said "You know Pie and Bovril is public right?"

She'd googled Hamish the Cobbler's name + Braintree and this was one of the first results.

She had a mixed reaction. Part annoyed at the discussion of her personal life with strangers and part thinking you lot were fucking hilarious but, overall, is pleased a google of his name brings him up as an absolute melter on the internet.

So she likes us but no you basically? Teckle.
Hiya Pinelopi, hiya pal.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

What a love triangle to be involved in - did she read the bit where you referred to her as your f**k buddy? 

On 11/01/2017 at 00:08, Dee Man said:

I imagine he's a Fatal Attraction type who falls in love with every woman who he has ever been with and sees them as his property from the moment they meet. I'll bet Penelopi Pitstop isn't the first woman he has bombarded with sinister messages after he has been dinghyed. I also wouldn't be surprised if he has a freezer full of women's heads.

31 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Hiya Pinelopi, hiya pal.

Are you planning on another pitstop with Asim?*

*yasss!

This shows that either:

A) You don't read my posts or

B) You are shamelessly plagiarising my material in the hope that no-one notices.

Either way I am very disappointed. Get your own Wacky Races patter.

49 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This shows that either:

A) You don't read my posts or

B) You are shamelessly plagiarising my material in the hope that no-one notices.

Either way I am very disappointed. Get your own Wacky Races patter.

hqdefault.jpg

Suggn Fuggn Ruggn Nuggn Duggn Ruggn..

Dee Man^^