Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

And coursework can't be done on a computer?

When i first started at college I would do things like this manually as I had no experience on excel but once I picked up a few things about the software I then couldn't go without it.

4 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

I don't understand why anyone would brag about staying up all night to do work. It's not remotely healthy and, to be honest, nobody is going to be impressed.

Yeah it's a very strange thing, and I used to get it all the time from students trying to pretend how busy they were having to do all nighters to finish essays etc. The reality being you could easily plan out and complete work without having to do that once, but they were just lazy c***s who'd left it to the last minute.

To be fair there are times with work where I've known people to have to stay and do long stints to finish things due to deadlines being brought forward or extra work being given, but only wankers and people who are actually useless but want to pretend they are good by showing they've worked late brag about it IMO.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath.

If you click on the link there's an actual photo of an idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39307418

The last sentence is baffling.  Why are they trying to get a comment from Apple?  "Do you make it clear to your customers that they shouldn't charge their iPhones in the bath?"

The last sentence is baffling.  Why are they trying to get a comment from Apple?  "Do you make it clear to your customers that they shouldn't charge their iPhones in the bath?"

I hope they contacted B&Q after they dug up the bodies under Fred Wests patio.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I hope they contacted B&Q after they dug up the bodies under Fred Wests patio.

Pretty sure B&Q have a big sign in their garden department about their products and mass murders.  Something about it invalidating the returns policy.

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

:lol:

It would drive me mental if my writing wasn't done using one.

Neat and tidy Rugster. Always.

I just decided to look through my works notebook i use to note down peoples medical conditions for their travel insurance. 

It's an absolute disgrace compared to yours, And filled with profanities. 

My daughter arrived in the car back at her house earlier. She saw an obviously drunk couple walking along the road so she decided to wait until they had passed before getting the kids out the car. The guy disappeared into a neighbouring garden, probably for a piss. The woman kept staggering on for a bit then tripped and fell. After she had lain motionless for about 10 seconds, my daughter went across to check on her. The woman came to and my daughter helped her up. The guy reappeared and my daughter handed the woman over and told him that he might want to get her home pretty quickly and stick her in a shower. When the woman had fallen over, she landed face first in dog shit and it was all down the side of her face and in her hair. :lol:

I just decided to look through my works notebook i use to note down peoples medical conditions for their travel insurance. 
It's an absolute disgrace compared to yours, And filled with profanities. 

I'm a total weirdo when it comes to keeping clean and being neat and tidy. Everything needs to be immaculate and in its proper place, quite a good way to be for the job I do tbf.

Kind of person that'll be watching the TV, see a bit of dust or whatever on the floor and I'll no be able to sit still, end up getting up tidying it up then find myself still cleaning half an hour later.

If my notes were a mess it would genuinely stress me out. Weirdo.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm a total weirdo when it comes to keeping clean and being neat and tidy. Everything needs to be immaculate and in its proper place, quite a good way to be for the job I do tbf.

Kind of person that'll be watching the TV, see a bit of dust or whatever on the floor and I'll no be able to sit still, end up getting up tidying it up then find myself still cleaning half an hour later.

If my notes were a mess it would genuinely stress me out. Weirdo.

I hate housework. Do you want to come round to mine?