Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont worry mate, at 12 years old you will heal quick

Well that's a relief

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Your brother burst you basically.

Nope! I got him a beauty of a downward punch on his shoulder blade

Might have broken my left hand punching my older brother's arm yesterday. I was going for the top of the arm to give him a dead arm but he got his arm up and I hit bone.
Hopefully its just a bone bruise
Is that why you couldn't come for beers today? A broken hand (or fingernail more like). Poor show!!

1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Might have broken my left hand punching my older brother's arm yesterday. I was going for the top of the arm to give him a dead arm but he got his arm up and I hit bone.
Hopefully its just a bone bruise

Is that why you couldn't come for beers today? A broken hand (or fingernail more like). Poor show!!

No. It's because I wasn't in Dunfermline and only have about £20 until payday

Deer are pretty frequent visitors to our garden but elk are a lot less common. We occasionally see them in the valley below our house, where there's abundant water but they spend most of their time at higher elevations. In 15 years; I've never seen them at the house itself but this morning, when I opened the curtains, there were about 50 of them making their way down the road.

Not the greatest photo but I was half asleep.

Elk.JPG

The very last of the Christmas turkey being eaten for dinner tonight with the last bit of turkey pie being warmed up.

Over the course of 3 nights I've fed 16 adults and 12 kids with Christmas dinner, turkey soup and 3 big turkey pies.  I think it's safe to say I've had my money's worth out it.*

*It was a fairly big turkey to be fair. 

A pox on my family.

I've caught chicken pox off my daughter who had it two weeks ago.

I've got a few health complications so it's a genuine concern. So far it's not too bad but this is only day 1.

Anyone else had this as an adult? Did you live to tell the tale?

39 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

A pox on my family.

I've got a few health complications so it's a genuine concern. So far it's not too bad but this is only day 1.

I had shingles which I thought was the adult form of chicken pox about 14 years ago. Must have got it diagnosed early enough as meds cleared it up fairly quickly. Just remember a few rashes that were itchy as f**k. 

This is not a recording as I think I lived to tell the tale.

45 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

A pox on my family.

I've had Chicken Pox and Mumps as an adult, painful at the time but you get through it.

Mumps is one of my earliest childhood memories; the unexplained, unceasing agony. Probably contributed to my lack of belief in a deity figure...at least, not a benevolent one.

Worth it to have working testicles, though. RIP Zen's knackers.