Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There are some ridiculously smelly people around. All of the folk who work in retail will have certain regular customers that they dread walking in; folk so disgustingly vile that you can almost taste their appalling body odour, with the eye-watering stench lingering for hours after they leave. I know there are conditions like fish odour syndrome that can't be helped, but I don't understand what the rest get out of avoiding five minutes' contact with soap and water before they leave the house.

Anyway, good luck with the halitosis, Jmo.

There are some ridiculously smelly people around. All of the folk who work in retail will have certain regular customers that they dread walking in; folk so disgustingly vile that you can almost taste their appalling body odour, with the eye-watering stench lingering for hours after they leave. I know there are conditions like fish odour syndrome that can't be helped, but I don't understand what the rest get out of avoiding five minutes' contact with soap and water before they leave the house.
Anyway, good luck with the halitosis, Jmo.

Bookies are the worst. The lassies in my local paddy power have a huge can of lavender glade that they blast the regulars with.
Must have a glance back next time I'm in to see if I get an afterspray

6 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

And what would be the odds on escaping the weird world of Throbber alive?

I would break your legs and keep you prisoner and force you to listen to me read excerpts from my book of short stories entitled "Vignettes of domestic life" on a daily basis until one of us dies from old age. 

It's time to start the 3000 or so tasks that have been allocated for me today.  I'm considering starting my own cleaning business as I'm a fucking expert at it now.
Now if only I had a client group to start with...
[mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]

Cut my grapes.

Yeah, I drunkenly arrived in my apartment block on Jan 1st a couple of years ago, pulled my phone out my pocket to check the time and it slipped out my hand and dropped down the gap between the lift & terra firma. It fell 3 floors, I asked the security guard & the wee cleaner guy to retrieve it, which they did. Not a scratch on it.
Cue, January 3rd when I knocked it off my very low coffee table and it looked like a spider had orgasmed silk over the screen.

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Yeah, I drunkenly arrived in my apartment block on Jan 1st a couple of years ago, pulled my phone out my pocket to check the time and it slipped out my hand and dropped down the gap between the lift & terra firma. It fell 3 floors, I asked the security guard & the wee cleaner guy to retrieve it, which they did. Not a scratch on it.
Cue, January 3rd when I knocked it off my very low coffee table and it looked like a spider had orgasmed silk over the screen.

Its because it landed so flat in its face it cracked, i was taking a shit and placed the phone face down on the edge of the sink (stupid i know) and it fell straight down with no rotation whatsoever and made such a flat slapping sound. I knew i was in trouble right away. Im going to get a new one tomorrow anyway as I'm due an upgrade.