Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Watching The Chase there and there was a question about a Swedish DJ to which Aviici was the answer. I was absolutely adamant Aviici was Dutch until right now and I'm a big fan of his and a part of me still thinks The Chase and the Internet are both deceiving me.

4 hours ago, Widge said:

No, you're just a moron.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

adamprince3.gif

On 05/09/2017 at 23:10, Bert Raccoon said:

Just bought this bag, pretty sure I had the same one for first year of secondary.

head-monte-carlo-holdall-black-red-gold-

f**k me, I had that too. What a blast from the past. Detachable red bit at the front for boots/packed lunch. The youngsters of today will never know the joy of lugging around a hundredweight of textbooks in a comically-oversized sports bag, and will probably never experience curvature of the spine as a result.

(this is the kind of shite auld farts usually post on Facebook, followed by "...AND IT NEVER DID ME ANY HARM!!! LIKE IF YOU AGREE!!!")

In a gym this morning and on the tv they were showing Milkshake or some other kids tv programming (sound off, subtitles on - it's ). There was a question on here earlier in the week about who would be interested in seeing old Rangers v Sellic games on tv and now it's kids tv shows. Some strange people out there. 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

In a gym this morning and on the tv they were showing Milkshake or some other kids tv programming (sound off, subtitles on - it's ). There was a question on here earlier in the week about who would be interested in seeing old Rangers v Sellic games on tv and now it's kids tv shows. Some strange people out there. 

Channel 5 left on from the night before.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

^^^^ Just wants folk to know he was at the gym.  We get it, your body is a temple.  So is mine, but it's more like a 2,000 year old ruined temple.

Sellic!! Fucks Sellic?

This is my last day of work before a (almost) 3 week holiday to the states taking in Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco .

:thumsup2 Get it right up the lot of you [emoji14]

Boring

Yesterday was my last day at work until I'm back to Kirkcaldy on Monday, taking in Denny, Falkirk, Kincardine (the town not the drunk) crombie, and a brief sight of lochgelly along the way. Up you.

24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Boring

Yesterday was my last day at work until I'm back to Kirkcaldy on Monday, taking in Denny, Falkirk, Kincardine (the town not the drunk) crombie, and a brief sight of lochgelly along the way. Up you.

Always got to go one better.

Bigot..