Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, throbber said:

Amy Macdonald uploaded the following selfie to her Instagram:

IMG_0719.jpg

I think she looks disgusting and I have no idea why nobody tells her this in the comments section, she looks like a clown.

That looks like a shite drawing of her done by oil based paint that has run a bit before it dried.

7 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

She needs a good feeding by the looks of it, maybe DAB should send her some of his lasagne 

Right, why is everyone slagging my lasagne? It's a fine, tasty dish

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

That's not what they said - "many were students, hoping to launch careers as lawyers and marketing executives.... others were actresses, dancers and models who did occasional hostessing work to make ends meet"

https://www.ft.com/content/075d679e-0033-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

My ex wife was a 6,1” absolute stunner that still makes me wonder how the hell I pulled her. After we split she joined an agency that supplied pretty females for corporate events. She was sent to an adult erotica exhibition as a promotion girl and she said she felt like a ninja trying to fight all the old letches off.

Someone on twitter came out and told her she looked like an alien in a similarly unhealthy selfie she took and she replied with something like “thanks for the advice Mr Pitt”. I assumed the guy was just being a p***k but someone needs to tell her that she looks dreadful.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Someone on twitter came out and told her she looked like an alien in a similarly unhealthy selfie she took and she replied with something like “thanks for the advice Mr Pitt”. I assumed the guy was just being a p***k but someone needs to tell her that she looks dreadful.

You should step up then post the results.