Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

These Paedo Hunter videos that get uploaded to Facebook really don't sit well with me.  
I get that it is good to see potential paedophiles taken off the street, but I do question the motive  of those who are behind this.  Is it really being done for the welfare of children, or are they drawn to the likes and support that so many people seem to crave on social media these days.  
Obviously not good to stereotype, but I would imagine the sort of people who participate in these snares are fairly unintelligent, ignorant people.   
"We're here to protect you."  Really?

Whats the betting they’ve done time too?

These Paedo Hunter videos that get uploaded to Facebook really don't sit well with me.  
I get that it is good to see potential paedophiles taken off the street, but I do question the motive  of those who are behind this.  Is it really being done for the welfare of children, or are they drawn to the likes and support that so many people seem to crave on social media these days.  
Obviously not good to stereotype, but I would imagine the sort of people who participate in these snares are fairly unintelligent, ignorant people.   

Never understood why they don’t hand the information over to the police once they’d have enough to prosecute. Set up the meeting or whatever and just tell the police to turn up there?

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:47, Adam said:

@throbber

[mention=40259]throbber[/mention]

I haven’t watched any new ones in ages, quite enjoyed the old Stinson Hunter ones and then there were a few more decent U.K. ones but now there are so many groups I can’t keep track. A lot of the groups start because they had family members fall victim to groomers or they had been abused themselves, I’m not sure then majority of them do it for the attention.

This mental shit was posted through the door today;
20180412_190707.thumb.jpg.f4cfde6d94563ffd7b7de1ca6d4b4d3b.jpg

Came through the door of my mate who stays just up the road from me but nothing through my door. I’ve read it and still don’t have the foggiest. Having just paid £8 or something fucking mental for a dozen stamps I’ll not be wasting one on their book.

Had a bit of a tidy up this morning and uncovered a muddy daysack that I've used for hillwalking / caving for the past few months. Contents of which were: 1x mildly soggy sock, 1x Silva compass, 1x squashed white chocolate/cranberry cookie, bureau de change envelope containing US$420 in hard currency, 2x flight detail print outs and 1x rotten satsuma. Productive morning, although I'm raging with myself to get-churning level about that overlooked money from December tbh.

Question is: convert and bank, keep until the exchange rate becomes more favourable (whenever that may be), or just keep until a holiday sometime?

31 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Had a bit of a tidy up this morning and uncovered a muddy daysack that I've used for hillwalking / caving for the past few months. Contents of which were: 1x mildly soggy sock, 1x Silva compass, 1x squashed white chocolate/cranberry cookie, bureau de change envelope containing US$420 in hard currency, 2x flight detail print outs and 1x rotten satsuma. Productive morning, although I'm raging with myself to get-churning level about that overlooked money from December tbh.

Question is: convert and bank, keep until the exchange rate becomes more favourable (whenever that may be), or just keep until a holiday sometime?

Had something similar last year, were going on holiday and found about 700 euros that we didn’t know we had.  It was a good day!

Keep it until your next venture. You’ve coped without it so far, be a wee bonus for your future self.

56 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Had something similar last year, were going on holiday and found about 700 euros that we didn’t know we had.  It was a good day!

I'm very glass half empty just now.  Don't feel that I've gained X amount, but more like I was very close to losing/trashing the sort of significant sum that would make a huge difference to many out there.  :(

Listening to the radio at noon, apparently if you drink one alcoholic drink every day it will take 6 months off your life.

Turns out I’ve been dead for about 15 years and didn’t know it.

#sixthsense