Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Listening to the radio at noon, apparently if you drink one alcoholic drink every day it will take 6 months off your life.

Turns out I’ve been dead for about 15 years and didn’t know it.

#sixthsense

Perhaps they meant brain dead.

Just been walking down the road where there was a woman 'vigilante' blocking the pavement, shouting "dog poo, dog poo! Use the other side. Dog poo!"

Naturally I ignored her and successfully managed to run the gauntlet (consisting of two little bits of dug shite), completely incident free.

44YCxgp.gif

This mental shit was posted through the door today;
20180412_190707.thumb.jpg.f4cfde6d94563ffd7b7de1ca6d4b4d3b.jpg

Got this today. It strays towards FTP, GSTQ a little but also has a element of 'we're being controlled by lizzards'

A small part of me wants to get the book to see how mental it gets. And also to waste more of the mentalists money.

However I'm not risking the brain damage or buying a stamp.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Got this today. It strays towards FTP, GSTQ a little but also has a element of 'we're being controlled by lizzards'

A small part of me wants to get the book to see how mental it gets. And also to waste more of the mentalists money.

However I'm not risking the brain damage or buying a stamp.

I got another one today. 

If we all fundraise the cost of a stamp for you would you get the book and report back?

On 12/04/2018 at 19:09, DA Baracus said:

20180412_190517.thumb.jpg.cc79ac8412ea846c87530b11c0ddf066.jpg

The Dark Ages was the time after the Romans left and Europe was no longer united. Is he warning of the same climate of backwardness and ignorance taking over after Brexit? 

I got another one today. 
If we all fundraise the cost of a stamp for you would you get the book and report back?

No need my kind friend, for a slightly different brand of nut job had put the book online,

http://www.whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp

Tl:dr, it doesn't seem as fun and amusing as the leaflet suggests. Book is over 100 years old and seems to be 'the bible part 2, more wacky, more conspiracy and less facts'

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

House phone went and I’ve just taken an order for a chicken curry, special fried rice and a king prawn foo yung. Guy says he’ll collect it in about 15 minutes.

Hope they pre-paid with their card.

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

House phone went and I’ve just taken an order for a chicken curry, special fried rice and a king prawn foo yung. Guy says he’ll collect it in about 15 minutes.

I hope you're going to throw in free prawn crackers for orders over a tenner?

40 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Hope they pre-paid with their card.

Cash on collection.

18 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I hope you're going to throw in free prawn crackers for orders over a tenner?

Came to £9.99. Shame.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
44 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If this happened you are a b*****d of the highest order!

Won’t argue with that.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
44 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If this happened you are a b*****d of the highest order!

f**k sake, it's not as if the hospital phoned and asked when the kidney was coming.