Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Dundee man stole clothes from Asda then made a getaway on a stolen kid’s bike. Alyn Bradford, 38, of St Kilda Road, then threatened to pour petrol through his ex-girlfriend’s letterbox after she kicked him out in a row over his behaviour.

He became angry and left the property, shouting at Ms McLaren and her mother: “If you don’t have my stuff out of the loft and at my house in the next four hours I’m going to put petrol through your letterbox and set light to it. The women were extremely fearful of the threat as they had lost a brother and a child in a fire before”

IMG_2134.jpg.7e28ee8db627dc695ac810dc4045317c.jpg

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-man-stole-clothes-from-asda-then-made-a-getaway-on-a-stolen-kids-bike/?

38 - No chance. Girlfriend - Doubt it.

Woke up this morning with a strange whining noise in my head. I was getting quite worried about it and considered calling the NHS helpline but then I realised it was just England still complaining about the disallowed goal.

_103351849_welbeck_getty2.jpg

Took a while to get everything in place, but I started working for myself on Wednesday. I finished for the week at 6pm tonight and driving home I had a big smile on my face. Stressful aye, spunked thoosands getting started aye, having to do things I’ve never done before aye, but by f**k do I feel alive again. Have a good weekend peeps

RTBC thread for this pish.

‘Amazing Lego exhibit arrives in Dundee with models of Tannadice and Dens on display’

they said.
Spoiler 6E23F6B9-0627-4B60-91B4-A32452449E6A.thumb.jpeg.d40159adb1b6df9be24b342936b64d04.jpeg

Lego is and always will be the best toy ever.

I mentioned on here a while ago about having to put down my dog.

Me in the pub last night talking to my friend, Josh: Helen really wants another dog but I’ve been putting it off coz I think we should wait until the New Year when we’re less busy, after the election’s over and my book’s out as well as all the normal kids stuff that’s always going on. 

Josh: Dude, you know you’re getting a dog, right?

Me: Yeah.

dog.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, sjc said:
I walked in on my Mother-in-law in the bathroom last night. Whilst she's in good shape for her age, there's some things that your eyes can't unsee! :green

Pics?

Give me a break FFS! She's 72!