Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Mrs B has no idea how she got home lastnight, and made it only as far as the couch until I got up with the Bairnardiñas who promptly jumped all over her.

Shes now in bed alternating between sleep and calling herself a disgrace, and is R.A.F.

Ahh the dance of marriage..... Over the moon!

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

@Shandon Par teaching @Bairnardo a few tricks.

8C8E77E8-E059-452A-897C-E3D5119338D1.gif

I’m getting a bit old for that. Saying that, a pal and me are starting our senior citizens (40+) Sunday morning fight club tomorrow. What better way to start your Sunday than punching someone in the face at 7am?

I’m getting a bit old for that. Saying that, a pal and me are starting our senior citizens (40+) Sunday morning fight club tomorrow. What better way to start your Sunday than punching someone in the face at 7am?

And an old codger as well!
Saying that, you old boys will have been up for 4 hours, made breakfast, went a jog, been to the shop and all other errands run whereas us young whippersnappers would still be wiping sleep out our eyes.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B has no idea how she got home lastnight, and made it only as far as the couch until I got up with the Bairnardiñas who promptly jumped all over her.

Shes now in bed alternating between sleep and calling herself a disgrace, and is R.A.F.

Ahh the dance of marriage..... Over the moon!

Lift from her pimp?

We were out buying a new living room suite today and without any prompt the salesman starting talking about how I had health problems and his wife was going through similar. Okay, I have pretty short hair but I thought it was a bit presumptuous. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to say that to someone without being 100% sure. I was happy he thought though tbh as I don't want anyone presuming I am "styling" my hair like this on purpose!

We were out buying a new living room suite today and without any prompt the salesman starting talking about how I had health problems and his wife was going through similar. Okay, I have pretty short hair but I thought it was a bit presumptuous. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to say that to someone without being 100% sure. I was happy he thought though tbh as I don't want anyone presuming I am "styling" my hair like this on purpose!

Maybe he was a P&Ber. Did he run after you when you left and give you a box of Maltesers? [emoji848]

Area 51 raid turns out to be a damp squib. 
they were looking in the wrong place anyway:

How do you know E.T. is an Old Firm fan?
Because he looks like one... 

What happened on Friday?

Not a lot.

Despite much anticipation surrounding the event, only around 75 people turned up at the front gate and nobody attempted to enter.

The only person to be arrested was a man caught urinating near the entrance and a woman was detained for an undisclosed reason, Associated Press reported.

The Haka is the most cringeworthy thing in world sport. An absolute minter. 

Rugby is shite and for c***s as well.

I would never subject myself to a rugby match, but don’t the other teams just warm up or something as they do it? I get that its meant to intimidate the other team etc, so why not just turn away and get it up them?

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Area 51 raid turns out to be a damp squib. 
they were looking in the wrong place anyway:

Meanwhile all the people and aliens at Area 50 were hiding and telling each other, "Sssh! They'll go away soon..."