Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You resemble something that’s for sure.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (squint/distorted or otherwise) - but on P & B it's a majority shout from what i can see.

My late ma thought i was a handsome dude, but to be fair she won't see me in my dudette phase on here. 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

What if they were all real photos and weve been infiltrated by mums net all this time?

Graham Linehan probably thinks it's a plot to groom us all into becoming trans women.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
20 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
Graham Linehan probably thinks it's a plot to groom us all into becoming trans women.

I hope some of you do, too.

Lead on MacDuff   or blei auf MacDuff to make yo feel at home  👍

Edited by hearthammer

The daughter of a good pal of mine is getting married next year, and has asked me if I would like to go on the stag do of his future Son-in-Law. Suspect he wouldn’t mind a bit of similar age company tagging along, amongst a lively group of lads all mid/late twenties, which is fair enough.
I’ve agreed thinking it would be a weekend away tops. I’ve since discovered it’s a FIVE day trip to Krakow. I’m not sure I could manage or even wish to survive five days on one massive bender these days, with a bunch of perfectly sound but boisterous young scamps. Anyway it’s booked now and I’m dreaded it already, even though it’s almost 10 months away!
Any other P&Bs been on a ‘Stag Do’ as an older chaperone, did you manage to come through unscathed and any survival tips?