Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

39 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's an absolute b*****d that Sunshine on Leith being belted out by the Hibs fans sounds so good.  

I've seen videos of the Hibs end after the 2016 cup final and even I end up with a huge lump in my throat.

Junkie p***ks.

That popped up in my recommendations the other day. Even the police horses appear to be lapping it up. 

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20200319-151848_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kyle looks like ge hasn't been a stranger to a square/lorne/slice sausage recently. After this extended lay-off he's going to make Mark Yardley look like Peter Crouch. 

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Kyle looks like ge hasn't been a stranger to a square/lorne/slice sausage recently. After this extended lay-off he's going to make Mark Yardley look like Peter Crouch. 

😄

Just found out from my psychiatric nurse cousin that 'word salad' is an actual term used in psychiatry when referring to the stuff that incoherent patients come out with. She couldn't understand why I burst out laughing as she was telling me what was a pretty grim story. 

Missed playing football this week so last night i went to the little street court behind my apartment and ran about like a daftie for half an hour myself was like being a kid again, scored all the goals then presented myself with the motm award, might do it again tonight. 

IMG_20200319_201951.jpg

2 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Missed playing football this week so last night i went to the little street court behind my apartment and ran about like a daftie for half an hour myself was like being a kid again, scored all the goals then presented myself with the motm award, might do it again tonight. 

IMG_20200319_201951.jpg

@Melanius Mullarkey did the same, but he lost 5-3

IMG_20200319_201951.thumb.jpg.ce694f6461f6db3e85fe87792cbd431d.jpg
If you were all by yourself, who took the photo?

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Mother Theresa is on the wrong team here. The evil bitch refused to allow the use of condoms, which would have helped prevent the population boom that made the famine worse.

6 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
40 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:
IMG_20200319_201951.thumb.jpg.ce694f6461f6db3e85fe87792cbd431d.jpg

If you were all by yourself, who took the photo?

Girlfriend took it, she didn't believe me when i said "I'm away out to play" 

59 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

IMG_20200319_201951.jpg

I hope you ran about cupping your ears when you scored. 

In fact, I will be sorely disappointed if footballers don't do this to the empty stands if games get played behind closed doors. In fact again, did fat Ronaldo do that at one point or have I just made that up?

22 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Girlfriend took it, she didn't believe me when i said "I'm away out to play" 

It's a terrible life you have, cutting about Amsterdam, walking dogs, and having your girlfriend come to watch you playing football. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I hope you ran about cupping your ears when you scored. 

In fact, I will be sorely disappointed if footballers don't do this to the empty stands if games get played behind closed doors. In fact again, did fat Ronaldo do that at one point or have I just made that up?

Hahaha brilliant! I did all the celebrations, channelled my inner child, i was Pirlo, i'd signed for Killie and we were pumping Barca in the champions league final, of course after we beat Ayr in the semi final. 

15 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Hahaha brilliant! I did all the celebrations, channelled my inner child, i was Pirlo, i'd signed for Killie and we were pumping Barca in the champions league final, of course after we beat Ayr in the semi final. 

That was all believable until the last eight words.

On 10/03/2020 at 10:46, welshbairn said:

Here's a weird one, Julian Assange is trying to hack into my P+B account, the coordinates indicate Belmarsh Prison! @Div ?

P.S. Checked again and it appears to be from the middle of the Thames rather than Belmarsh...

image.thumb.png.346c11c0b18a2b263daf594a162e0189.png

These cyber hacks must be in the habit of ditching their burner phones in bodies of water. I had this same thing a couple of years back and the coordinates were in the Union Canal near Meggetland sports complex.