Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Driving down to Dingwall earlier and passing Ben Wyvis carpark there was a bloke hitching with the thumb out.

Couldn't give a lift as two adults and two dugs in the car, but as we passed him it was only then I noticed he had a pair of skies strapped to his back.

Good luck wae that cunto.

On 13/03/2020 at 20:49, charon said:

Driving down to Dingwall earlier and passing Ben Wyvis carpark there was a bloke hitching with the thumb out.

Couldn't give a lift as two adults and two dugs in the car, but as we passed him it was only then I noticed he had a pair of skies strapped to his back.

Good luck wae that cunto.

Something I notice a lot is hitch-hikers standing towards the far end of the lay-by.  By the time you clock them and consider whether they look too shifty or not, you've already passed any safe place to stop, hence they've missed out on a potential murder ride.  Bloody amateurs.

Looks like Edinburgh Airport is considering a major shutdown of both flights and eating/drinking facilities over the next week or so.  Some airlines will be operating restricted services (if at all) and the shops/bars/eateries will operate and be open on a pro rata basis.

As told to me tonight.

The wee one was tossing and turning in her cot last night and the Mrs could see it on the camera so I went to tuck her in a bit and just as I was tucking her in I needed to fart so I backed right into the camera and farted on it for my girlfriend to see/hear but the noise was so loud it made my daughter cry which also enraged my other half. I thought it was funny AF though. 

17 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Looks like Edinburgh Airport is considering a major shutdown of both flights and eating/drinking facilities over the next week or so.  Some airlines will be operating restricted services (if at all) and the shops/bars/eateries will operate and be open on a pro rata basis.

As told to me tonight.

Did a certain guy who used to have a fine ginger mullet tell you that? 

8 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Did a certain guy who used to have a fine ginger mullet tell you that? 

????     You've lost me on that one, i'm afraid.    It was a guy who works in one of the coffee outlets who was chatting to airline staff.  

Apologies if i've missed a "whoosh" there.