Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 03/10/2020 at 13:19, Dee Man said:

Two nights ago a guy in my work showed me a photo of a potential $100,000 jackpot scratchcard he has. It's a bingo style one where you scratch the top panel to reveal 4 numbers, then you scratch the main panel to see if you have any of the numbers and if you have, you scratch below the winning number to reveal your cash prize.

He scratched the main panel on his which revealed he has all 4 numbers meaning he'll get 4 separate prizes. On the picture he showed me he has scratched off everything apart from his prizes. When I asked him why he hadn't scratched them off he said he was saving it until he got home. When he came in the next night I asked him how much he had won he said he still hadn't scratched it yet and was saving it for the weekend :huh:

How would the suspense not kill you in that situation and what would be the point in keeping it for later anyway? 

I bet he gets the beers out and all the family sat around tonight for the big reveal, only to find out he has won 4 x $5.

Update: He did indeed win 4 x $5. Well worth the wait IMO.

I can’t remember a damn thing about music from 2002/3/4, I was in the early years of my teaching career, in (fucking) Wick, and had just married Mrs RN#2. It’s all a bit of a blur!

And there’s been no good music since Cream split up