Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

Do you think your last paragraph no longer happens, also?

Maybe a better phrase would be "A modern twist on..."

Although I was thinking of the scene in 'The Sopranos' when Paulie Walnuts wanders into a new shopping development and tries to shake down a Starbucks type coffee shop. The manager had to explain to him that everything is tracked via computer, down to the last coffee bean. There was no way for him to bury the monthly payment Paulie was expecting. I'm sure independent businesses still have to deal with it 

Sometimes you see things rated online that you wouldn't expect, like a Sheriff Court or a police station - "I noticed the stairs of Maryhill Police Station were needing a sweep as I fell down them. Would not recommend"

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Out for a walk earlier.

6B846982-9569-4852-AC5E-A750964176BA.jpeg.d43650966870d5c03015723633a81d3d.jpeg323E5080-8458-47AB-91D7-EF4FF2799A67.jpeg.4aa76c8a400329205f6815cb00f0a3b3.jpeg95322451-6259-4C8E-9414-183CB0B1ED54.jpeg.292b625718bcf2fba905d947e4761375.jpeg

In Dundee.

Hide contents

Not even fucking joking.

Your legs will be invisible in the greenery. IMO.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Your legs will be invisible in the greenery. IMO.

If anyone sees him they'll think he's just an upper torso hovering about looking like Orko from He-Man. 

images (7).jpeg

I've always thought sleep masks are virtually useless, as light leaks in from the bottom. Turns out I've been using them wrong; you turn them backwards and flip the shaped nose cover up the bridge of your nose to make a perfect blackout seal. Very useful at this time of year. Not sure if I'm an idiot for not knowing this already.

There's a guy Bruce Harper from Dundee that's had his fair share of mental health issues (at one point, was permanent resident in a ward) and goes a bit stabby then gets the jail. I've been sent a video early this morning through WhatsApp of a recording of a Snapchat he's sent and it looks like he's went a big bit stabby. 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There's a guy Bruce Harper from Dundee that's had his fair share of mental health issues (at one point, was permanent resident in a ward) and goes a bit stabby then gets the jail. I've been sent a video early this morning through WhatsApp of a recording of a Snapchat he's sent and it looks like he's went a big bit stabby. 

As the old saying goes: don't cover your mouth when coughing, get stabbed. 

One nearby shop worker said: “An argument started when someone was coughing and spluttering but they were not wearing a face mask.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/1387508/man-arrested-in-connection-with-stabbing-at-broughty-ferry-shops/

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

One nearby shop worker said: “An argument started when someone was coughing and spluttering but they were not wearing a face mask.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/1387508/man-arrested-in-connection-with-stabbing-at-broughty-ferry-shops/

Aye, that's not his doing. 

The Facebook comments on that one were quite scary "You wouldn't expect this is Barnhill". "Nothi g like this ever happens in Broughty Ferry!". 

f**k up, hens. It happens every week, just not in broad daylight. 

You've got to hand it to the reporters for managing to get hold of the people at the centre of the story.

A nearby resident said: “I didn’t see anything until all the police arrived. I don’t know what happened but there was quite a lot of commotion.”

25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

'A nearby resident said: “I didn’t see anything until all the police arrived. I don’t know what happened but there was quite a lot of commotion.”'

Talk about padding it out...

ETA: Thanks GordonD

Edited by Jacksgranda