Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Take care. My mum Grimbo'd our kitchen with one. She was meant to be on a diet too but sneaked some crispy pancakes. 

:lol:

Hard to resist the lure of the horsepocket, tbf.. I never use it whilst inebriated though, golden rule. 

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

ftfy

The golden retriever was just a bit soot-covered but lived to tell the tale. One of my thick wee friends came round to see the damage a few days later. The kitchen was all wood-paneled, even the ceiling, so was totally charred and all the cobwebs were covered in soot and showing up. He asked my mum "Did you do this for Halloween?". 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've just deep fried chicken for the first time in my puff and it has turned out lovely. Its up there with the proudest moments of my life. 

I made my own home made stuff in an air fryer a few months back for the first time and it was sensational. My fingers were each about six inches longer due to all the breadcrumbs, herbs and spices but it was worth it. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

My parents had something like that just for making chips, tasted brilliant and much healthier than in a horrific deep fat fryer. 

Always enjoyed just firing a load of random bits from the freezer into the fryer as a kid. Onion rings, chicken nugget, turkey drummers, chips. Simply lovely. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Always enjoyed just firing a load of random bits from the freezer into the fryer as a kid. Onion rings, chicken nugget, turkey drummers, chips. Simply lovely. 

My dumb ass poured a glass of cold water into an already hot chip pan around 26 years ago and was incredibly lucky not to be on the end of what looked like a tsunami of sizzle coming my way. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

My dumb ass poured a glass of cold water into an already hot chip pan around 26 years ago and was incredibly lucky not to be on the end of what looked like a tsunami of sizzle coming my way. 

They were lethal. My mum asked me and my old man to replace the lard in the fryer one day when she was out. As it was solid we thought it would need to be heated first before pouring it out. Must have heated it too much as we poured it into a glass punch bowl and it shattered, leaving boiling oil to pour all over the kitchen. 

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Kenneth-Williams3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Looks like the squirrels have been ejaculated from my chimney (steady).

Meanwhile, this twat’s moved in  next door.

B628891F-5B5E-446D-9146-150B1662BE69.jpeg

Be sure to leave out some dog food and a saucer of milk for him/her.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That's tremendous. Lucky bassa.

When I lived in one of the villages outside Stirling, we'd get foxes coming up to the windows to talk to (or imagine eating) the cats. Good c***s, so long as you don't have chickens and tidy your rubbish away.

Foxes are ace.

I used to see them fairly often around the Law early morning when walking to work, especially in the winter.

Hopefully they had just been noising up some dickhead farmer and were plotting amusing capers with their wildlife chums.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

B628891F-5B5E-446D-9146-150B1662BE69.jpeg

I haven't seen many squirrels around our bit since the foxes came.

Just saying.

Foxes are awesome and I love it when one wanders by. My dog on the other hand goes absolutely furry chainsaw when this happens. If she could chew through the glass doors, she would. Meanwhile, the fox just trots on his merry way, with a big fat smirk on his physog.

Foxes are the kings of Scottish wildlife.

Imagine wanting to hunt an animal like that with a pack of dogs mauling it to death whilst you ride on a horse looking like a twat.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

This fox was caught on Bon Bon Station but nothing it ate reminds me of bon bons.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12366026

659764159_Screenshot_20200618-100117_FreeAdblockerBrowser.thumb.jpg.206f8bd8beb694351e3ad567ef4debca.jpg

I'm no ecologist, but I wouldn't be surprised if a battle between a fox and a centipede resulted in a victory for the fox 100% of the time.