Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is Jagfox still kicking about?

He has maybe just been living the dream since scooping £7k or whatever it was. Expect him to surface with some sort of sti and a hangover some time next month. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was at Fairmuir earlier for a kick about with the bairn. Impossible in 2ft long grass, yet there’s a bit of land on the corner next to my house that’s cut by a cooncil c**t every other week at about 6pm.  

2ft grass probably makes it harder to score OGs though?

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He has maybe just been living the dream since scooping £7k or whatever it was. Expect him to surface with some sort of sti and a hangover some time next month. 

Wonder if he's Thistle's mystery backer in the legal case?

Just browsing in the Hugo Boss shop there and a P&B poster sprang to mind as I perused the shoes. A whole green dot/square to the first person who correctly identifies who I was thinking of...

20200617_124834.jpg

Fed up to the back teeth of the continual chat about "THE RETURN OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE, AREN'T YOU EXCITED?" chat on Radio Ulster every time I listen to it. You know what? NO.

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

2ft grass probably makes it harder to score OGs though?

You would think.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Just browsing in the Hugo Boss shop there and a P&B poster sprang to mind as I perused the shoes. A whole green dot/square to the first person who correctly identifies who I was thinking of...

20200617_124834.jpg

Philpy.

Spoiler

07AB96FE-CA0F-4401-8AD3-3A49F2A91A65.thumb.jpeg.8bb2e8b1a8c6a9ed1bf1072fa801c1e6.jpeg

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

20200617_124834.jpg

I’ve turned into The Croc Hunter since lockdown started.

8DC68543-D6FE-464B-9A28-915C85988A3B.jpeg

Back to boxing. When the amateur fights were on at the town hall, you'd get wallopers up from Rochdale or wherever walking out of the local offies with whatever they fancied on their way home. Had no idea this was common until the local polis told me; supposedly the casuals get all excited watching burly men slap each other around and figure nobody's going to recognise them in a town hundreds of miles away, so why not indulge in a little petty theft.

Have any P&Bers ever gone all Danny Dyer after an evening of pugilism?

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Back to boxing. When the amateur fights were on at the town hall, you'd get wallopers up from Rochdale or wherever walking out of the local offies with whatever they fancied on their way home. Had no idea this was common until the local polis told me; supposedly the casuals get all excited watching burly men slap each other around and figure nobody's going to recognise them in a town hundreds of miles away, so why not indulge in a little petty theft.

Have any P&Bers ever gone all Danny Dyer after an evening of pugilism?

A friend of mine left a showing of Rocky V at the cinema and was promptly decked by one of the other pumped up cinema goers. 

6 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

A picture of Denise Welch popped up on my 'feed' earlier. (not a euphemism)

I genuinely thought it was Jo Brand. 

I'm not saying Denise was ever a massive wid or whatever, but that's not a good sign. 

She's in her Sixties, TBF.

Bit specific, perhaps, but she always seemed like the divorcee from down the street who'd be in the garden wearing a robe whenever the lads from the Sixth Form College were on their way to morning classes.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

A friend of mine left a showing of Rocky V at the cinema and was promptly decked by one of the other pumped up cinema goers. 

Either you've shared that before or I read it somewhere else  :lol:

Rocky V, FFS.