Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

52 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

young lassie on the dinner date program is making a chilli and she dumps a can of kidney beans in with the juice as well. 

is this normal? id always give them a rinse first.  

She's fucked that. Kidney bean juice is minging and the chili would be swimming.

I would probably eat anyway if she was tidy.

I see that Marilyn Manson has been accused of abusing a number of women, including his former girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood.

A while back I read this thread on Twitter about him, he has basically already confessed to being a violent, abusive scumbag.  

I remember for a good while in the late 90s and early 2000s Manson had a very good reputation after his erudite response to the Columbine massacre and the accusations made against him following it.  Hopefully that, and the strange, illogical outsider kudos that we give to performers, doesn't allow him to escape what he's got coming.

I thought it had been well known for years that Marilyn Manson had been in abusive relationships. I presumed the reason he'd never been arrested was because nobody pressed charges.

Christ, I even remember a Manson fan I knew back in the late '90s saying that the band used to knock groupies around and film themselves doing it. He thought that was funny, but edgelords gonna edgelord.

Just read the Manson allegations on the BBC website. Pretty impressive when you read something about someone already thought to be a woman beater and are surprised by how big a piece of shit they seem to be.

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

We are never going to hear the end of this..

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-02/fh-jam012921.php

Is there anything, anything at all, in there that suggests eating them deep-fried might negate their positive qualities?

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Driving through Falkirk, awfy lot of Union Flegs flying in gardens and on houses. Lovely to see, brings a certain elegance to the place. 

Folk who fly flags in gardens = OFTW

Folk who fly the butcher's apron in gardens = next level down from OFTW

Good to see BBC1 (panorama, 9pm) picking up on a point/post made on here by some Par a wee while back about who is doing the brokering of Tyson Fury v AJ fight. Obviously, the promotion company/gym in question (not mentioning it in case it triggers their bots/staff) denies any suggestion it’s linked to a major drug cartel. Some proper stranger than fiction/too far fetched to be in a movie stuff in store for viewers possibly/allegedly. For the record they’re all a great bunch of lads and I’m sure the BBC show is all lies. 

Good to see BBC1 (panorama, 9pm) picking up on a point/post made on here by some Par a wee while back about who is doing the brokering of Tyson Fury v AJ fight. Obviously, the promotion company/gym in question (not mentioning it in case it triggers their bots/staff) denies any suggestion it’s linked to a major drug cartel. Some proper stranger than fiction/too far fetched to be in a movie stuff in store for viewers possibly/allegedly. For the record they’re all a great bunch of lads and I’m sure the BBC show is all lies. 

Was there not a mass shooting at one of their weigh ins?

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

Quite a fascinating watch so far 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Was there not a mass shooting at one of their weigh ins?

Featuring a gun-toting man in drag, folk disguised as police, boxers in their eh, boxers, diving for cover. 
The alleged target then made a movie to show it was all a misunderstanding and that it’s all a police and state-backed conspiracy to smear his name. 

The whole Dublin gangland thing is fascinating.

its obviously gone a bit quiet recently but not long ago there were lads getting shot dead all over the place. 

one lad got chopped up in retaliation for posting pictures of him and his mates wearing some gangsters flip flops they had pinched of him.