Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

42 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Possibly. But rocking like the best of them? Man.

Screenshot_20230730-133948_Instagram.jpg

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

I'm not even sure I am comfortable with it drying my taint, if that is a thing. So I think I will pass thanks.

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

But cheers Mrs Geller.

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Favourite Towel thread for this pish.

it certainly wasn't this git:

towell.jpg.493b92a31c0fd168c31f03d80ff0a526.jpg

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Possibly. But rocking like the best of them? Man.

Screenshot_20230730-133948_Instagram.jpg

what's German for "wid"? 

29 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Miserable game by both teams but Dundee in that first half were terrible, a boastful Dee fan offered me a relegation £250 bet which I turned down for his sake but he must be shiting himself 

28 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Not at all, Sandy.

Offer still stands. £250 charity bet. You must be super confident.

Are you in? 

18 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You keep your money lad, only a fool would bet on the YoYo's staying up after what we saw today.

I'm taken aback with your misguided sense of confidence though.

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You're super confident and only a fool would be as willing as me to do it but you're not wanting your charity of choice to receive £250?

What an absolute shitehouse. :lol:

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

The truth hurts boys and you know it, sleep well.

Here's yer boy @SandyCromarty - once again - talking of the charity bet offered by myself and - once again - absolutely bottling it.

This is now the 4th time his words have brought him to this point and the 4th time he's squirmed out of it.

Light him up, biys.

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Here's yer boy @SandyCromarty - once again - talking of the charity bet offered by myself and - once again - absolutely bottling it.

This is now the 4th time his words have brought him to this point and the 4th time he's squirmed out of it.

Light him up, biys.

Far be it from me to defend the bold @SandyCromarty but your offer is far from a generous or even fair one.

Dundee could finish in any of eleven places and stay up whereas for a guaranteed Sandy win, Dundee would be required to finish in a world record relegating twelfth place.

If you are so concerned with charity, perhaps you should place a bet on where you think Dundee will finish and donate any winnings accrued.

@DA Baracus you can melt the glue with a hairdryer, or by soaking the affected area in boiling water. 

A hack I use to get candle wax out could work too. For candle wax you put a dishtowel over the affected area and apply a warm iron. For glue you could just do the same but with a hot iron. The dishtowel would soak up the melted glue.

Obviously you now have a glue-ridden dishtowel, but it saves your baby soft skin from abrasion 

14 minutes ago, velo army said:

@DA Baracus you can melt the glue with a hairdryer, or by soaking the affected area in boiling water. 

A hack I use to get candle wax out could work too. For candle wax you put a dishtowel over the affected area and apply a warm iron. For glue you could just do the same but with a hot iron. The dishtowel would soak up the melted glue.

Obviously you now have a glue-ridden dishtowel, but it saves your baby soft skin from abrasion 

The towel was replaced. I only used it for when the floor takes too long to dry now.

13 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

@SandyCromarty says lots;@sophiaI’d like to see him front his self belief with a wee bit of his hard earned. I think it a fair challenge. 

He's an absolute shithouse. Pulled me up for saying ICT wouldn't finish in the top four, gave it big licks that Dundee wouldn't win the league so I offered £100 bet Dundee would. He scarpered. Offered £50 ICT wouldn't finish top 4. He evaded.

You'd think he'd learn to keep his fingers better occupied but no, he's more than willing to be outed as a cowardly mouthpiece repeatedly.

Edited by Derry Alli