Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Take wander round the narrow streets and canals of the Jordan and grab a beer in one of the cosy bars or stroll the tree lined streets of Our Zuid and see where all the rich c*NTS live (you might see my big mate Ruud Gullit out for lunch)

Is that before or after you take him for a walk ?

ruud.jpg.7349c8d30809fb4fc3411ea1d0b5f74f.jpg

32 minutes ago, GordonD said:

And during the rush hour just to piss people off.

I know a guy that used to be a bus driver in Edinburgh when the bus passes only allowed travel after 9am. He used to take great delight in telling people at 8:59am that the pass wasn't yet valid, and drive off leaving them to wait for the next bus.

Edited by Soapy FFC

2 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

I know a guy that used to be a bus driver in Edinburgh when the bus passes only allowed travel after 9am. He used to take great delight in telling people at 8:59am that the pass wasn't yet valid, and drive off leaving them to wait for the next bus.

The drivers used to refer to them as 'twirlies' because they would ask "Am I too early for this?"