Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

41 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Give her her due, though, she obviously had the foresight to have a load of "You parked like a c**t" stickers to hand for just such an emergency.

Must've found the ability to walk to reach the window screens.

1 hour ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

1_BRI_PG_221123imlay-22.jpg

Very unfortunate to develop long Covid on top of her ME, Tourette's syndrome, and what appears to be a raging chip addiction.

I'm stunned science hasn't worked out the link between some of these illnesses and the attachment to wacky leggings and home dyed hair.

Seems like an opportunity at a young age to detect the possibility of some future life problems if these start to become a fashion accessory.

I feel a future Nobel Prize on the the way with this study.

On 22/11/2023 at 19:12, Arch Stanton said:

John Peel was present at Lee Harvey Oswald's press conference at Dallas Police HQ.

He was working as a DJ in the city at the time and managed to blag his way in by saying he was from the BBC.

I love bizarre facts like this.

Most folk are pretty well aware that Peel was up to no good at the time, so did he have an alibi for 22/11/1963?

Just had my mobile hacked. Some fucker from Glasgow was on my Facebook. Changed password and logged him off from my PC. Spent the afternoon changing passwords. Fortunately I don't do banking or stuff on my mobile, which was needing renewed anyway.

Anyone got any experience with these fuckers. Do they eventually bugger off and concentrate on someone else? 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Just had my mobile hacked. Some fucker from Glasgow was on my Facebook. Changed password and logged him off from my PC. Spent the afternoon changing passwords. Fortunately I don't do banking or stuff on my mobile, which was needing renewed anyway.

Anyone got any experience with these fuckers. Do they eventually bugger off and concentrate on someone else? 

SIM swap?

2 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Boy I work with - from Glasgow - got his done last week too. I must admit I did laugh, not because his PS, Netflix etc was all hacked but because they stole his WWE network password and changed it and now he can't watch his 90's wrestling videos at night and bore my tits off all day on site talking about ValVenus.

He's 35.

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Boy I work with - from Glasgow - got his done last week too. I must admit I did laugh, not because his PS, Netflix etc was all hacked but because they stole his WWE network password and changed it and now he can't watch his 90's wrestling videos at night and bore my tits off all day on site talking about ValVenus.

He's 35.

You deserve a figure4  then a sharpshooter for that.

They'll likely be gone by the morning, so here's a peek at the kind of posts that P&B currently attracts while most of us are sleeping...

Waiting for a response about whether Mama Hadija can do anything about Dunbar United - hope she has a quick turnaround  :shutup

image.thumb.png.9773a2e0d8cd77d86480510d404c64a3.png