Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

19 minutes ago, BFTD said:

This could be true of all American Candy stores. There's always at least one in Stirling, and they're always empty. Their prices are also roughly eight times what you'd pay in America, so no wonder.

I've a feeling that most of the shops left on the high street are into money laundering of some sort, especially the ones with no obvious way of selling their products online to supplement their income. There's no way that all of these beauty salons are turning a profit, for example. Short-term let Ice cream parlours seem to have sprung up all over the place too, with nary a customer near them - one in Alloa had five different takeaways at their premises listed on the delivery apps, none of which were ever open.

Was never inside it so no idea of the prices but wouldn't be surprised.

Aye like pretty much everywhere else in the UK there is an overabundance of nail salon type places here. There's one I walk by often that never seems to be open but has been there for at least a couple of years so far.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Get inside the animals 

I'm not an artist nor have I worked in a cheese factory or sandwich shop.

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

But you have swung a new born baby about by it’s umbilical cord, masturbated a horse and an elephant and licked the protruding bone from a fractured leg.

You forgot about my cheese helmet, backwards suit and sausage piano.

Edited by DA Baracus

56 minutes ago, throbber said:

But you have swung a new born baby about by it’s umbilical cord, masturbated a horse and an elephant and licked the protruding bone from a fractured leg.

26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You forgot about my cheese helmet, backwards suit and sausage piano.

No mention of the sex pram ?

23 hours ago, RH33 said:

Screenshot_20231216-181550.thumb.png.01f95c496cbfafb30ecd71079cae46b8.png

I'll be nice and say this has all come as a complete surprise.

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

You all have filthy minds. There is not  a woman with her bum out in this image.

NINTCHDBPICT000731758090.jpg?w=960

Not convinced. Higher resolution required.

When the pub car park is flooded just moor your boat. Euramo is about 165 kms from Cairns. The region has had a phenomenal amount of rain in the wake of cyclone Jasper. One report had as 2,000 mm since Wednesday. 

IMG_1850.jpeg

I was sitting in the doctor's waiting room, waiting for my wife. There were three wee boys about 8/9 in at the same time.

I noticed their names as they were flashed up on the screen - Harvey, Carter and I can't remember the third one but it was along the same lines. And they looked like Carters and Harveys.

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was sitting in the doctor's waiting room, waiting for my wife. There were three wee boys about 8/9 in at the same time.

I noticed their names as they were flashed up on the screen - Harvey, Carter and I can't remember the third one but it was along the same lines. And they looked like Carters and Harveys.

Harvey's Bristol Cream

Carter's Cider

Was the 3rd bairn called Malibu ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen