Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In an interview on the Diary of a CEO podcast in November, the 46-year-old tech mogul Bryan Johnson shared an update on his genitals. The anti-ageing fanatic, who has spent over $4m since 2021 to attempt to reverse the biological age of his body and increase his longevity, said that he was two months into a course of experimental shockwave therapy on his penis, and that as a result, his penis felt “15 years younger”.

15 years younger than the hands he's wanking with?

My mum was in hospital for an operation but basically they fucked it up, punctured her heart and she nearly died. 

She's home now but traumatised by the experience (she was awake when they had to open her chest up to drain fluid from the pericardial sac after puncturing the heart).

I am fucking raging about this, and have a good mind to go up there and tell them what utter, incompetent b*****ds they are.

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

My mum was in hospital for an operation but basically they fucked it up, punctured her heart and she nearly died. 

She's home now but traumatised by the experience (she was awake when they had to open her chest up to drain fluid from the pericardial sac after puncturing the heart).

I am fucking raging about this, and have a good mind to go up there and tell them what utter, incompetent b*****ds they are.

Just be thankful at this time that your mum is still with you. Deep breath and letter of complaint.

I hope your mum recovers Richey that's taking incompetency to horrendous level, no wonder you're raging.

Probably best to stay calm and not to have a go at them, I know it's hard to stay calm but you really need to.  

23 minutes ago, Crazy Days said:

Just be thankful at this time that your mum is still with you. Deep breath and letter of complaint.

I am relieved because that could have been a lot worse, but really it should never have happened in the first place.

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

I hope your mum recovers Richey that's taking incompetency to horrendous level, no wonder you're raging.

Probably best to stay calm and not to have a go at them, I know it's hard to stay calm but you really need to.  

She's resting up and is okay physically. She's very upset about what happened though. She did not even get the procedure done that she was in hospital to get in the first place, and doesn't even want it done anymore.

Doing things in anger is rarely a productive way to go about things. Will try to enjoy the festive period with my family and see what the options are further down the road.

https://www.scottishclaimshelpline.co.uk/how-to-claim-medical-negligence-nhs-scotland#:~:text=If you have suffered a,no win no fee policy.

Just sayin'.

Complaints get nowhere, the only thing hospital managers understand is money.  If they start getting claims about a department, ward or individual, they'll do something about it. 

What You all been waiting for  @virginton your numbers up1

Bucked Toof boy from the west coast.

Educated to history, doesn't know  his hoor maw.

Once was 1st, now languishing in politics

calling them 'zero pointers', while drifting down the leagues.

the Accrington of PnB.

Hits a big liner now an again.

But the kids down know or give a f**k who he is!

Merry Christmas P&B 

Edited by SlipperyP

My mum is very close to her cousin. They grew up together, literally. When my grandmother died, my mum was a wee girl and was sent to live with her auntie for a time. In many ways her cousin is as close to her as a sister.

She (the cousin) had a massive strokes few days ago. Not looking good. Lost all feeling in both legs and right arm.

32 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

My mum is very close to her cousin. They grew up together, literally. When my grandmother died, my mum was a wee girl and was sent to live with her auntie for a time. In many ways her cousin is as close to her as a sister.

She (the cousin) had a massive strokes few days ago. Not looking good. Lost all feeling in both legs and right arm.

Sorry to hear that mate.  Hopefully  things improve.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

My mother had a cousin that she was similarly close to, and who died from cancer just after I was born. It moved fast after diagnosis, and by the time I was born and my mum was fit to travel, her cousin was in a hospice and died within days of us turning up. My mum's not the type to deal with trauma well, and her memories of her cousin are dominated by how she died, and there's not a lot I can do to help realign her thoughts as I never knew the woman. I don't think I've ever been much use in that regard, but you'll be able to be better support for your mum if you've other memories of your cousin that you can talk about.

Hopefully the doctors are able to stop whatever's causing the strokes and her cousin is able to make a decent recovery - they can achieve amazing things when the outlook is bleak, so it's always worth trying to remain optimistic.

9 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

This is my 2000th post on this lovely forum, here’s to many more

Run now, and don't look back.

It's like mind worms eating your brain, then one day you wake up and you're @welshbairn.