Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, velo army said:

The Mission Impossible theme is the best of any TV series. 

Possibly one for the TV thread, but the TV series episode just finished and it struck me how good it is.

The littlest hobo.  

One of the rare celebrity deaths that I find genuinely a bit sad as one half of the Hairy Bikers parks up for good. 

Probably because I seen they had made a new series post Daves cancer and frail though he looked, he seemed to be through it and buzzing about getting back on his bike, then find out he's away. 

Hearing about someone beating cancer is a proper good f**k you Universe moment, so this has made me sad 😔 

Edited by Bairnardo

59 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

One of the rare celebrity deaths that I find genuinely a bit sad as one half of the Hairy Bikers parks up for good. 

Probably because I seen they had made a new series post Daves cancer and frail though he looked, he seemed to be through it and buzzing about getting back on his bike, then find out he's away. 

Hearing about someone beating cancer is a proper good f**k you Universe moment, so this has made me sad 😔 

He came across as a right good c**t too. 

On unusual tips/gifts at work. Some clients recently gave me a bottle of booze and a bag of something illegal. Then today someone gave me a bag of high-end male grooming products, correctly clocking me as the sort of man who likes a nice moisturiser.