Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, BFTD said:

Sexy, sexy Sighthill. Phwoar.

The absolute grot of British swingers is incredible. Give them a choice of an expensive hotel room with friends, or on top of the tools in the back of a knackered plumber's van surrounded by scheme goblins in the latter stages of syphilis, and it's dogging next to the sewage farm every time.

According to a mate.

0_Screenshot-2024-04-11-175949.png

Next to the National Archives, where things like the Declaration of Arbroath normally live.

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

It's not a Saturday morning without an SP off the wall post 🖤💛🖤

eASY joe, I'll rip you a new one, thats an arsehole..

i'm on holiday time. 

peace

43 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

SlipperyP gets pissed everyday. 

i call it retirement 

19 years now, i'll be 50 in june

enjoy your day

Edited by SlipperyP

Disappointed that I had to tell a fan to stop calling players 'poofs' today. 

Thankfully said fan was apologetic and did indeed stop it.

Talking to my mum today about my old primary school headteacher, who is now in a care home.

Mum: "He had a beautiful wife, but spent years having an affair with the primary 4 teacher"

Now, the assumption i had worked with for decades was that he was shagging the (gorgeous) primary 2 teacher. All my schoolpals the same. It was common knowledge. No, mum insisted (she worked at the school). Primary 4. 

I won't name her, but she was a bitter, horsey looking, nasty woman. She was in her 40s but looked in her 60s. Evil as a teacher. Probably ate babies and kicked puppies down mineshafts.

Feels like my whole childhood was a lie. This guy called our class "The Unteachables". And now this.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Talking to my mum today about my old primary school headteacher, who is now in a care home.

Mum: "He had a beautiful wife, but spent years having an affair with the primary 4 teacher"

Now, the assumption i had worked with for decades was that he was shagging the (gorgeous) primary 2 teacher. All my schoolpals the same. It was common knowledge. No, mum insisted (she worked at the school). Primary 4. 

I won't name her, but she was a bitter, horsey looking, nasty woman. She was in her 40s but looked in her 60s. Evil as a teacher. Probably ate babies and kicked puppies down mineshafts.

Feels like my whole childhood was a lie. This guy called our class "The Unteachables". And now this.

Is this a riddle?

19 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Happy New Year everyone.

Welcome to 2567.

Have great one folks😍

image.png.dc9416f5e39930e9d70eda910d0ea4ab.png

If it's 2567 have

a) Dundee won the Scottish Cup yet and 

b) Celtic released a 600 years of the Lisbon Lions DVD? 

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

If it's 2567 have

a) Dundee fixed their pitch yet

b) Celtic released a 600 years of the Lisbon Lions DVD? 

FTFY

55 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Pineapple cake > Cherry bakewell > Fern cake > Raspberry tart. Screenshot_20240414-094016_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fc4ba74041f81aea7e08b980b1b07d5e.jpg

Pineapple cake, lovely. An old favourite. 

3 hours ago, philpy said:

FTFY

I got in The Time Machine and apparently Dundee haven't fixed their pitch in 2567 as The Morlocks Rangers fans are still moaning about it

timemachine.jpg.dd10bfe812deac30f1dcbe4c33a253d8.jpg

11 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Pineapple cake > Cherry bakewell > Fern cake > Raspberry tart. Screenshot_20240414-094016_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fc4ba74041f81aea7e08b980b1b07d5e.jpg

Assorted tarts:

Screenshot2024-04-14144906.png.eee1537801b53f6be716078c33ed00cb.png

Lemon > Orange > Strawberry > Blueberry > Passionfruit

I forgot to mention this last week buy a guy I work with got a substantial tax rebate a month or so ago then last week got two letters saying he was due them money now, £500 more than the rebate.

He was on hold to HMRC most of Friday basically screaming g his N.I number at his phone getting the "sorry, I didn't quite catch that" back. He's from Cornwall, so it's not just Scottish boys they don't understand.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I forgot to mention this last week buy a guy I work with got a substantial tax rebate a month or so ago then last week got two letters saying he was due them money now, £500 more than the rebate.

He was on hold to HMRC most of Friday basically screaming g his N.I number at his phone getting the "sorry, I didn't quite catch that" back. He's from Cornwall, so it's not just Scottish boys they don't understand.

Dealing with HMRC is a complete nightmare even when you do get through. You spend an hour on hold then get put through to either a complete simpleton or someone who can barely speak English.