Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

How much is the pension these days anyway?

Mine is currently 216.85. I deferred my pension for a year and got a wee bittie extra.

10 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

We're talking about 2 different systems in 2 different countries. 

The Main difference between us, is I won't go mental with a gun if my giro doesn't turn up.

If my pension hasn't increased by 8.5% next week, I may well be exercising this option...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

4 hours ago, Venti said:

Forgot Super Ghouls n Ghosts was so hard. Wiped on the 1st level.

Give up now - it's a b*****d and, after you've spent years grinding your way through to the end, it just gives it, "ha ha, you didn't finish the game using a rusty spoon, so no end sequence for you!"

Also, you're not a kid anymore and your reactions have gone to shite. Get back to Plants vs Zombies with the rest of us decrepit codgers.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Give up now - it's a b*****d and, after you've spent years grinding your way through to the end, it just gives it, "ha ha, you didn't finish the game using a rusty spoon, so no end sequence for you!"

Also, you're not a kid anymore and your reactions have gone to shite. Get back to Plants vs Zombies with the rest of us decrepit codgers.

My reactions are fucking on point. Can chopstick a fly anytime.

Was quite impressed by the boy that ran across Africa, fair play to the guy until I seen they were calling him HARDEST GEEZER like some extra to a Danny Dyer documentary, gtf with that cringey shite he also appears to be lapping it up.

22 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Was quite impressed by the boy that ran across Africa, fair play to the guy until I seen they were calling him HARDEST GEEZER like some extra to a Danny Dyer documentary, gtf with that cringey shite he also appears to be lapping it up.

Then found that someone else did it in 2010

https://news.sky.com/story/hardest-geezer-russ-cooks-africa-run-contested-by-man-who-did-it-14-years-ago-13111201

36 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

He absolutely didn't. What the other guy did was incredible - was some length of run! But he entered Africa in the North East in Egypt, far south of the northernmost point, and ran an entirely different route. 

Both stellar achievements, and one doesn't take the shine off the other. 

Followed Project Africa right from the start, and went out to Tunisia last week to run the last marathon with Russ and hundreds of others. Was an incredible experience being there for the end. 

Edited by deadasdillinger

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

He absolutely didn't. What the other guy did was incredible - was some length of run! But he entered Africa in the North East in Egypt, far south of the northernmost point, and ran an entirely different route. 

Followed Project Africa right from the start, and went out to Tunisia last week to run the last marathon with Russ and hundreds of others. Was an incredible experience being there for the end. 

^^ Raging that he's spent money on being part of a 'first' only to find out it's been done before, and more than once.

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The “WRA” are a group of VL’s with a Wordpress website 

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I’ve been following him on Strava and the mileage he was doing was incredible. He was doing more in a morning than I do in a week :lol:

15 hours ago, Swarley said:

Any P&Bers attended a 'Lingerie Night' only to be forced to take your clothes off and participate in a bit of swinging?

Cops raid Scots' swingers club on industrial estate after disturbance at 'lingerie night'

Sexy, sexy Sighthill. Phwoar.

The absolute grot of British swingers is incredible. Give them a choice of an expensive hotel room with friends, or on top of the tools in the back of a knackered plumber's van surrounded by scheme goblins in the latter stages of syphilis, and it's dogging next to the sewage farm every time.

According to a mate.

0_Screenshot-2024-04-11-175949.png