Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

"I flashed my tits in two countries simultaneously and nobody looked impressed" maybe isn't the story she was hoping to gain from that. Apparently it's legal for women to publicly get their tits out in New York though, which is no doubt something we can all get behind.

Surely you'd be better in front of them?

10 minutes ago, GordonD said:

My chemotherapy resumes today.

I had three sessions last year which were successful in that the tumour in my left lung had shrunk and the one in the right lung hadn't grown, but the treatment was then suspended to allow my leg to heal. Now they're ready to start it up again. It's to be a 21-day cycle, with sessions on Day 1 (i.e. today); Day 8; skip Day 15 then start again. It's a different drug this time, less aggressive, but they can't tell until it's started what side effects there might be. All that happened last time was that my hair fell out but when they suspended the treatment it grew back again fairly quickly, as well as a full beard which I couldn't manage before!

All wishes of good luck gratefully accepted.

All the best with the treatment.  

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I had three sessions last year which were successful in that the tumour in my left lung had shrunk and the one in the right lung hadn't grown, but the treatment was then suspended to allow my leg to heal. Now they're ready to start it up again. It's to be a 21-day cycle, with sessions on Day 1 (i.e. today); Day 8; skip Day 15 then start again. It's a different drug this time, less aggressive, but they can't tell until it's started what side effects there might be. All that happened last time was that my hair fell out but when they suspended the treatment it grew back again fairly quickly, as well as a full beard which I couldn't manage before!

All the very best bud 👌🏻🙏🏻

17 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Hope it all goes well Gordon 🤞🙏

29 minutes ago, GordonD said:

All the best, Gordon. @welshbairn is your man re chemotherapy.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

image.png.e21d0a58eb6849894c384f6986fdaefb.png

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

All the best, Gordon. @welshbairn is your man re chemotherapy.

All I know is if you're lucky like I was it can be a breeze to get through, but there are probably as many varieties of chemo as cancers.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

cousin-itt-addams-family.gif

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Swarley said:

Good to see P&B Hall of Famer sparklingbrook improving US Irish relations. 

This is the first time I've ever wanted to be in New York.

Actually (having watched it a couple of times again) that should read Dublin...

Edited by Alert Mongoose

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

All my best Gordon.

Now here's a story that was kinda inevitable....

Revealed: Magician David Copperfield accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women

A total of 16 women have accused Copperfield of sexual misconduct and inappropriate behavior spanning decades. More than half said they were teenagers at the time. Copperfield’s lawyers say the allegations are ‘not only completely false but also entirely implausible’

Paul Daniels: David Copperfield pays tribute to the late magician ...

11 hours ago, Swarley said:

Good to see P&B Hall of Famer sparklingbrook improving US Irish relations. 

tiktok is a Chinese psyop designed to destroy Western civilisation and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

tiktok is a Chinese psyop designed to destroy Western civilisation and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

And this is why New Orleans has it right, flash and go…a quick wink for some beads…not standing there for 20 seconds hoping someone looks excited! I’m mildly hopeful someone in Dublin files charges that might result in a lifetime of registration as a sex offender for her if there was a child in the audience.

Edited by TxRover