Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I noticed my bookmarks in the Samsung browser still show the Twitter bird icon. I refuse to delete and re-add it as it's 1000x better than the X.

Also for some reason P&B is now showing a permanent warning icon as if it's some kind of graphic ISIS propaganda outlet.

Screenshot_20240517-155358_SamsungInternet.jpg.eaa4d055a00966d315f67e55f7ca9d67.jpg

Posted (edited)

Thoughts on deoderising your baws? Not the b exactly, more the side era where thigh connects to your body. To me this makes perfect sense, it's an area that's going get sweaty and smelly the same way your armpits will as constant contact points for your limbs to your body. But apparently this is an uncommon practise?

Edited by Jives Miguel

32 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Thoughts on deoderising your baws? Not the b exactly, more the side era where thigh connects to your body. To me this makes perfect sense, it's an area that's going get sweaty and smelly the same way your armpits will as constant contact points for your limbs to your body. But apparently this is an uncommon practise?

I spray all my potentially sweaty crevices. And my feet. 

I think the word you're looking for is "crotch" although the more general "groin" would suffice. 

Anyway, get the rightguard on, stinkybaws. 

36 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

I think it's an old Billy Connolly gag: 

"I'd like some deodorant please"

"Aerosol or ball?"

"Neither, it's for my oxters" 

37 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Deep Heat has a pleasant odour...

Spoiler

simpsons-evilhomer.gif.bff85045125085e2eeb0a53d5deab907.gif

19 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Deep Heat has a pleasant odour...

Hide contents

simpsons-evilhomer.gif.bff85045125085e2eeb0a53d5deab907.gif

I quite enjoy the sting around the bell end when you haven’t washed the deep heat off your hands properly and go for a pee. Reminds me of the 00’s.

Posted (edited)

Ah yes, the much-rumoured Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS reboot.

Edit: what did they do to Ralgex? It used to scorch the flesh off your bones in the Eighties, but it barely mustered a tingle last time I tried it.

Edited by BFTD

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

You can't be fucking serious?

Clearly the Tories and Labour cannot be trusted, the SNP have caved to the likes of Ewing and the transphobic right. Alba? Don't make me laugh. The Greens have stood their ground throughout all this mess.

We had a good thing going with Nicola and the Greens. A good left of centre alliance, but things have gone downhill badly. Humza crumbled under pressure (not entirely his fault).

I might vote tactically for the SNP, but I wouldn't give the likes of Forbes and Ewing the steam off my piss. They are dragging Scotland backwards, like our southern neighbours.

Edited by Cosmic Joe

36 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Clearly the Tories and Labour cannot be trusted, the SNP have caved to the likes of Ewing and the transphobic right. Alba? Don't make me laugh. The Greens have stood their ground throughout all this mess.

We had a good thing going with Nicola and the Greens. A good left of centre alliance, but things have gone downhill badly. Humza crumbled under pressure (not entirely his fault).

I might vote tactically for the SNP, but I wouldn't give the likes of Forbes and Ewing the steam off my piss. They are dragging Scotland backwards, like our southern neighbours.

I like you Joe.

But the Greens are loonballs. Always have been. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Try asking Patrick about his gas boiler?